Video Chat Error
So, since I've updated my Playbook to 126.96.36.199. Video chat functionality is somewhat limited. All the contacts I previously had have now disappeared. When I try to readd the contacts I get an error message. I can't pull up the message right now since I'm not on a wifi. Basically when I try to add my wife's contact info it just gives me an error with a long string of characters as well as a message that says recent call contact. My wife can call my playbook with no problem but I will always need her to call me in order for it to work. I'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible since I bought my parents a playbook as their Christmas present so we can video chat, since we're expecting our first child soon. Would love for my parents to be able to video chat with us and see their first grandchild. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Thanks isn advance!!
i tried resetting via the option when you select the battery icon in the upper right. Not sure if that's any different than the other way ( volume rockers and power button), but I'll try that now. I did try to add the bbid in the video chat field (bb id AND pin) - neither worked. Trying a hard reset now to see if that does anything. Thanks for the replies...will post if it worked or not.
- By DanPort in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:00 PM
- By kreachertaz in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2012, 03:18 PM
- By danielbigham in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
- By danielbigham in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2011, 08:49 AM
- By naila_nc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 03:15 PM