So, I'm on vacation right now and wanted to video chat with my cousins last night.
    Said he was not available, but he told me on Facebook that he was, and he was getting the same message when calling me. Non of my contacts are showing as being available when they are.

Is this normal?

Does video chat not work when you take your playbook outside of your own country? I'm in punta Cana, Dominican Republic and trying to video chat with cousins home in Canada.
    03-02-12 01:57 PM
    I think video chat hits the NOC some where??
    03-02-12 02:07 PM
    I've (successfully) used Video Chat with a relative in the US from Canada.

In your situation, I'd confirm that WiFi was up and running properly (won't work bridged, for sure).
    03-02-12 02:11 PM
    Maybe if your in a hotel they have some sort of block on bandwidth heavy stuff like video chat ?
    03-02-12 02:14 PM
    A friend took his (wife's) PB from Canada to Switzerland and Italy. We had no problems with Video Chat at all, except for his ~0.16 B.A.C. during one particularly loud-talking video chat from Venice.
    03-02-12 03:32 PM
    I'm in India right now and have no issues chatting to Canada. So nope no ban.
    03-02-12 03:36 PM
    I chatted with a fellow in Beijing and I am in Canada. Worked great.
    03-02-12 04:26 PM
    There's no problem with video chat outside of countries, we've established that.
    So it has to be Facebook or whatever other programs you used.
    03-02-12 04:34 PM
    I had the same problem in Mexico try a hard reset ( power and volume button press) then give it a try!
    03-02-12 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD