I am sure I know the answer to this before I ask the question.
When making a VC call it displays my BB ID up on the recipients Playbook.
Is there any way of changing this to something else?
Thanks in advance. But I bet the answer is no.
- 12-29-2012, 05:56 PM #3
Re: Video Chat?
Nothing you can really do about it, although PIN rather than ID might be a good idea. But why don't you want your ID appearing?Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
I have them both setup the same to make the buying of apps easy. The problem with them being set the same is that whenever either of us is VC-ing others the recipient is not sure which one of us is contacting them. The other problem is that we can’t VC each other.
I have put the relevant PIN numbers in the Video Chat Address slot and the PIN in the PIN slot, but it still pulls up the BB Account ID (email address) and displays that on the recipients screen. It would be great just to have our names instead.
- By mocean in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2013, 04:05 AM
- By Mystikpymp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:11 PM
- By Mystikpymp in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:49 AM
- By Rwolfe88 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2009, 09:06 PM
- By SaMaster14 in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:52 PM