Does osv2 have video chat? Can't seem to find it.
    02-22-12 07:51 PM
    yes it does have it. it should be listed there somewhere did you tried to swipe to the left?
    or a reboot and see if the videochat icon pops up after?
    02-22-12 07:53 PM
    It's there...just make sure to swipe up, down, and right when your apps page on the home screen opens so you can see all of your apps. I had trouble finding it myself...seems like its icon doesn't really stand out.
    02-22-12 07:54 PM
    It's not listed anywhere. If your contacts have a PlayBook and you have their BlackBerry ID stored, you'll see a green icon in their contact profile. Tap it and it will dial them.
    02-22-12 07:55 PM
    I have the video chat icon, not sure why some don't though.
    02-22-12 08:13 PM
    It,ll disappear. It vanishes on me last night. I reinstalled the os

So if you don't have it. Wipe the device and reboot it.

A 320+mg file will load and after all that it should be back there. The questions is does anybody use it. I literally the only person I know that has a playbook so I'll probably never use the videochat
    02-22-12 08:31 PM
    there is plenty of peoples using the videochat feature, you can add up any playbook users to videochat with.
    it's a great fun feature that you need to use for sure if you can.
    02-22-12 08:36 PM
    At when I added my contacts it showed which ones had playbooks! It does not seem to be doing that anymore? Anyone Know how to fix that?
    02-22-12 08:53 PM
    I take it back. My icon was put in another folder. Either way works though.
    02-22-12 08:58 PM
    Dang I have to wipe and re-install os and apps agin grrrrr. Ill do a back up and then re-install os2 tonite.
    Thx guys for the info!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    02-22-12 10:45 PM
    This may be better in the app section but has anyone figured out a way or an app to be able to video chat with other folks using other hardware (iOS or Droid)? Is the only way to use something web based like a chat site like Yahoo or Google, etc?
    02-22-12 10:51 PM
    I did a software update boom. Downloaded 20mb of application update. Got kobo podcasts twitter youtube and videochat apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    raymond likes this.
    02-22-12 11:15 PM
    Has anyone been able to video chat by PIN? It says you can. But, I've been trying with the two devices that I own and it's not working. The contacts actually show the correct status (green when the device is connected), but placing the call always times out.

One other item of note is that both devices are using the same bbid. I can't change the bbid on the device without wiping it...and I really really don't want to do that...the other device is in heavy use by my son.
    02-22-12 11:32 PM
    Has anyone been able to video chat by PIN? It says you can. But, I've been trying with the two devices that I own and it's not working. The contacts actually show the correct status (green when the device is connected), but placing the call always times out.

One other item of note is that both devices are using the same bbid. I can't change the bbid on the device without wiping it...and I really really don't want to do that...the other device is in heavy use by my son.
    You should be able to change bb I'd on playbook.
    02-23-12 02:35 AM
    You can't change the Bbid without a full wipe.
    You cant call another device using the same bbid. This is one of the issues I had between using the device with 2 accounts or 1 for my PlayBook and my wife's.
    02-23-12 07:55 AM
    You can't change the Bbid without a full wipe.
    You cant call another device using the same bbid. This is one of the issues I had between using the device with 2 accounts or 1 for my PlayBook and my wife's.
    Well...that blows big time. That's pretty much the situation I'm in...two devices, same bbid, and both synced with the same content (which is why I set them up with the same bbid). I guess I'm just holding out for Tango or Skype to show up.
    02-23-12 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD