I've tried a few of the different video chat sites with mixed results. I still hope to see Skype eventually. My daughter has done two tours in Iraq and is possibly heading to her third tour somewhere else in the Middle East. What makes Skype a valuable video chatting app is that I can leave it running and she can call when her schedule allows. Between the time difference, and military scheduling, it's hard to plan on meeting her at a specific date/time to use a different service.
    11-12-12 05:16 PM
    I use the native video chat with family in USA and works great. However I recently have been trying to video chat with a client in Mexico and for what ever reason (could be his internet) the video works about 1/2 the time we try. It will drop or freeze and become unavailable. I ran across Faceflow chat program that works from the Playbook browser, it is free and I must admit it works damn good. I can now video chat from my Playbook to other Playbooks or to any computer that is signed up - It solved my problem big time!
    11-12-12 05:28 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD