Anyone having a problem to get VEVO to load tonight? It comes up on my Playbook but does not load.
    09-01-11 08:44 PM
    working for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 08:51 PM
    VEVO workin' fine for me.
    09-01-11 09:15 PM
    Yep, VEVOed it up today no problem

09-01-11 10:18 PM
    I have always had a problem with vevo. I dont think i have ever been able to watch a whole video without it freezing up.

(Before any one says anything yes i do have a decent connection. I am able to stream all my tv shows and movies over wifi to the pb or my computer.)
    09-02-11 06:29 AM
    Yes, I've had problems with it. It will open to the logo, then freezes. Can't get it to go any further. Last time it did this, I had to uninstall, then reinstall the program to get it to work. Lost my playlist in the process, but got the program back. Looks like I may have to do it again.
    09-02-11 08:34 AM
    Vevo always locked up on me the next time I started it after I added anything to the playlist. When I cleared the playlist and stopped adding to it, Vevo stopped locking up on me.

Hope that helps!
    09-02-11 08:53 AM
    I have always had a problem with vevo. I dont think i have ever been able to watch a whole video without it freezing up.

(Before any one says anything yes i do have a decent connection. I am able to stream all my tv shows and movies over wifi to the pb or my computer.)
    I second that, but I do believe the update helped with the performance and there is less freezing now with this update than on the first one. Great app though.

09-02-11 08:55 AM
    I had that problem before but I noticed that if I have my bluetooth and my wifi on, it always freezes up. So when on wifi, I turned off the bluetooth and it streamed fine and vice versa when i'm tethering.
    09-02-11 09:03 AM
    Vevo has frozen on my PB as well and I suspect that the reason is that I added to the playlist yesterday. Since I can't access the app, is there any other way of clearing the playlist without reinstalling it?
    Last edited by sjgreene; 09-02-11 at 01:02 PM.
    09-02-11 12:58 PM
    Vevo has frozen on my PB as well and I suspect that the reason is that I added to the playlist yesterday. Since I can't access the app, is there any other way of clearing the playlist without reinstalling it?
    In my experience, that's the only way to do it.

sjgreene and estalzer like this.
    09-02-11 01:28 PM
    I'm not having any issues with Vevo
    09-02-11 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD