Found a very cool website with all sorts of neat flash based games, effects, and interactions. Heck, you can even play simon ans make 3d drawings.

neave.com
    Just Me, jajano and jmarkey77 like this.
    05-26-11 11:40 PM
    Nice I checked it out.
    05-27-11 04:42 AM
    doesn't work on my PB and yes I have flash enabled. The main site loads, I click on things like bounce or dandilion and it shows me the first page explaining what to do, I click to start then the screen goes black except a blue moving bar at top left and a menu option at top right....
    05-27-11 07:30 AM
    doesn't work on my PB and yes I have flash enabled. The main site loads, I click on things like bounce or dandilion and it shows me the first page explaining what to do, I click to start then the screen goes black except a blue moving bar at top left and a menu option at top right....
    Most work pretty good. Things like dandalion and webcam need access to the microphone/cameras/etc... Playbook cant do this yet. It also wont allow you tos simulate keyboard inputs within flash so only the games that are mouse input only work right, i.e. simon
    05-27-11 10:04 PM
    so what you are saying is that it shows of what they playbook cant do.

dont get me wring I love my playbook
    05-27-11 11:21 PM
    Very cool site! Thank you
    05-28-11 12:57 AM
    Here's a Flash website the Playbook can't handle:

grooveshark.com
    05-28-11 04:11 AM
    Ha! The imagination one, while simple -- is pretty cool.
    05-28-11 04:22 AM
    Here's a Flash website the Playbook can't handle:

grooveshark.com
    Why do you keep posting this in a thread about a site that does work on the PlayBook? Go find a thread sharing sites that DON'T work at all.
    mscooley and chiefbroski like this.
    05-28-11 04:24 AM
    Darn websense... How can i get around that?
    I can't look at anything cool. Setup a wireless AP just to play with my PB & can't get anywhere.
    05-28-11 10:59 AM
    Why do you keep posting this in a thread about a site that does work on the PlayBook? Go find a thread sharing sites that DON'T work at all.
    Wow, this is worse than Apple's censorship.
    05-28-11 12:50 PM
    Wow, this is worse than Apple's censorship.
    How where you censored? He asked a question....
    05-28-11 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD