First post and loving the PB I got last month.

Had 1 question when using it while charging. UI seems to behave erratically (very hard if not impossible to press the battery indicator to see what % its at instead of an app being loaded from the quick launch/bottom row of apps (picks the right most icon). I'm using a BB phone plugin charger as opposed to the orange ended one that came with PB (I'm in the UK) as I'm in work and don't want to carry it around too, so not sure if its different and maybe the cause. Any significance to the orange ended one, I must check the output of it on a multimeter compared to the phone charger.

Thanks.
    02-29-12 07:17 AM
    You know what? I get that too! Also my BB fone 9860 does the same thing! Even my HTC HD7 does it also! It's frigging annoying I wonder why it does this?
    02-29-12 07:20 AM
    The output should be listed on the converter part of the charger.
    That usually happens from electrical "stuff" produced by things like chargers and TV's. Assuming you don't have a hardware failure try moving the PB away from the plug the length of the cord. You could also try an outlet in a different location. If it's an older charger it may not be shielded as well.
    I would use the charger that came with if you could.
    I thought the orange tipped chargers were for the UK. I wonder what the difference is.
    02-29-12 07:30 AM
    The output should be listed on the converter part of the charger.
    That usually happens from electrical "stuff" produced by things like chargers and TV's. Assuming you don't have a hardware failure try moving the PB away from the plug the length of the cord. You could also try an outlet in a different location. If it's an older charger it may not be shielded as well.
    I would use the charger that came with if you could.
    I thought the orange tipped chargers were for the UK. I wonder what the difference is.
    Sorted for me. Guess I should have looked at the plugs first. Switched to a branched RIM one and it behaves fine. The one that wasn't behaving was a Samsung, and was outputting .25V less with the same fitting
    02-29-12 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD