i am going to be getting a playbook today and am wondering for those who already have it using the bridge app to access bb's sdcard can you play music/video files stored on the bb's sdcard on the playbook via bridge.....
    04-19-11 08:39 AM
    i am going to be getting a playbook today and am wondering for those who already have it using the bridge app to access bb's sdcard can you play music/video files stored on the bb's sdcard on the playbook via bridge.....

You can't do this. I tried.
    04-19-11 08:41 AM
    Can you at least copy those files on the sd over to the playbook?

or is this still a coming soon feature?
    04-19-11 08:43 AM
    i'm sure you can copy them over but what i would like to know is while they are on the scard of the bb can i play them on the playbook so i can go get a 32g micro sdcard and store movies/music on it and save space on the pb
    04-19-11 08:45 AM
    I tried to access my files and I can see the folders, but when I go into them, it says that there are no files in the folder that work with the PB... strange... hope and update is coming
    04-19-11 08:57 AM
    ya im stuck at work and dont have access to "install" the PB on the computer, and I want to put my media from my torch over to the PB but it wont allow me via the bridge *FAIL*
    04-19-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD