I use mine for all kinds of stuff. The perfect size to play games on , a Roku remote, Music with slacker radio, Video chat with my friends who also have a blackberry phone or tablet, surf the internet with the dolphin browser, also have BOX(not drop box) and it will back up all my stuff for me, still use it as a camera and also videos, there is also a really good app that changes it into a drawing board called BluePrint drafts, Relaxbook Nature to help you sleep , Quickoffice Pro for the writer in you, watch Youtube, need a bible for church, I use Acrobible, I also use something called What's up to see all the stars in the sky plus it tells you what star it is just by tapping on that star. Sometimes I want to big screen so I plug it into my HDTV. Uses for a Playbook mid 2015?-img_00000265.pngUses for a Playbook mid 2015?-img_00000114.pngUses for a Playbook mid 2015?-img_00000020.png
    axllebeer likes this.
    07-24-15 10:29 PM
    I have gone to Dolphin Browser as well. I use it on my Android phone so when I saw it was available for Playbook I put it on. They may never create Jet Pack for Playbook to boost browser speed but it seems faster and less work than Origami and is faster than the stock browser.
    07-25-15 08:08 AM
    I still uses my playbook as flashdrive.

JohnBBQ10
    07-26-15 11:53 AM
    Man I thought I was the only one left in the world with a working minidisk player. Typing on my PlayBook now. Sounds like this device will be right up your alley if you don't need the latest and greatest. I still enjoy using bridge for unlimited data from my Sprint Q10.

Posted via my BlackBerry PlayBook �, yeah really...

Well, generally I don't mind if a platform is still supported or not, if a good case can be made for the product:

I still use either an HP12C or HP17b II (both from the 80s) daily, because there is nothing better out there for what they do.
    I still use Minidisc as my main audio medium, because I am convinced of it. Always have and always will.
    I still use 35 mm cameras for most of my photography, because it makes the pictures more "alive" among other points.
    I still use a PS2 as my main gaming platform, because the graphics are good, I haven't run out of games yet and I don't see the point of spending a whole sh*tload of money just to have the latest and greatest.

So, if something like this can be said for a Playbook, I will go for it and spend the 80,- Euros. But only the media player alone, that's not enough, I have plenty of those around the house.

And for the Babycameras, there needs work to be done on my side, ie find a girlfriend first... ;-)
    07-28-15 09:57 PM
    Fo watching videos on it has stellar speakers. And offers an immersive experience you'll be hard pressed to find another tablet with speakers that are better.

Posted via CB10
    so crow likes this.
    07-28-15 10:51 PM
    I have a PB 64 with the PB keyboard,
    I use it on my business trips as back-up for emailing, and have all my contact database as a back up
    very useful tool is print to go, have a back up of document I will need on my trips, copy of my passport, driver license, hotel reservation, plus the charging cable can charge my Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2 and the keyboard as well
    I take pictures of handwritten notes, flip charts, or record a speech
    The nicest is that it fits in my jacket or coat pocket

By using the PB it keeps my I phone and Lenovo tablet clutter free
    08-03-15 09:00 PM
    Mine is saving trees. I just bought a book on it yesterday and have it bridged to my phone right now to send this message over the CB Android app on it (for some reason I thought only the native browser allowed access to the internet over bridge.. my email messages app doesn't work tho since switching services). Listening to some tunes off my phones SD card too
    08-05-15 08:49 AM
    I have two PBs.

Still have the Vault Password Manager installed on both PBs. The Vault version for the OS10 phones never worked as well as the PB version. Furthermore, the latest version of the OS 10 Vault, needed to work with the latest OS10 updates much more demanding of personal info than previous versions, so I don't use this version. (At some point, I'll have to find a password manager I like for my Z10 and Z30.)

Have around 20 movies on my PBs that I bought during Blackberry Video Store 99 cent or so sales. Still haven't seen them all. Even with the movies I've seen, I sometimes replay them for myself and/or guests.

When I use my top-of-the-line portable multiband radio receiver, I still use one of my PBs to identify certain stations (via the Internet). Much more convenient than using a laptop.

Alarm clock.
    08-05-15 09:55 AM
    Amongst the other things I listed earlier I just started using the Playbook to stream Amazon Prime Instant Video yesterday. There was another plus for my list.
    08-05-15 01:42 PM
    Thanks. I didn't know you could do that.
    08-05-15 01:50 PM
    Loaded the full Full House Collection(33 GB worths) onto a 64 GB PB for my 4 yrs old to watch as she like this when she saw some old episode while on vacation on Nick at Night.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-05-15 02:14 PM
    This is my 3rd PlayBook!!! I still use it daily. Emails, maps, pix, videos, music!!!
    For me it's a very good Tablet. I love BlackBerry Devices.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    08-06-15 03:34 AM
    Thanks. I didn't know you could do that.
    Use the Origami browser set for Nexus 7 > Chrome. Log into Amazon and go to Amazon Instant Video (If you have Prime then Prime Instant Video), once you start streaming go into full screen mode.
    08-06-15 07:47 AM
    Use the Origami browser set for Nexus 7 > Chrome. Log into Amazon and go to Amazon Instant Video (If you have Prime then Prime Instant Video), once you start streaming go into full screen mode.
    Yep. I've been doing this for a while with Amazon Video and Vudu it works as well.

I did a little video if you need more info a while back for my PlayBook channel. If you feel like watching it here is the link.

Posted from my Q10 via the power of "Q"
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-06-15 08:43 AM
    someone saw my PlayBook just today, pointed it out and said that they have the same and use theirs all the time. we went on to criticize it lightly but moreso compliment its strong points
    08-06-15 10:35 AM
    Mousepad?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 10:49 AM
    I use it strictly as an Ebook reader now, but it's a great size and feel for that purpose, and good for reading comics too.

And there are still some solid games on there.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 11:55 PM
    I am still using mine for video and music

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 04:07 AM
    Mine found a permanent home in my truck. I basically use it as an infotainment device in place of my stereo, and it really shines in that role.
    I had one and I have to say that the speakers on this tablet are absolutely outstanding. I was constantly blown away (pun intended) by the sound quality, the stereo was amazing. Even the sample video that ships with the device looks (gorgeous screen too) and sounds like any top-notch stereo device...and loud!
    08-07-15 09:40 PM
    I had one and I have to say that the speakers on this tablet are absolutely outstanding. I was constantly blown away (pun intended) by the sound quality, the stereo was amazing. Even the sample video that ships with the device looks (gorgeous screen too) and sounds like any top-notch stereo device...and loud!
    Hmm?
    08-07-15 10:47 PM
    there is also a really good app that changes it into a drawing board called BluePrint drafts
    I couldn't find any app with that name. Got any links? Android?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:15 AM
    It's made by webgota and it looks like it's no longer available in BB world, sorry about that. If you like those kind of apps there plenty to choose from, just go to Apps on your Playbook then Utilities and then Utilities again.
    08-08-15 06:37 PM
    Pdf reader
    Libre Vox player (audio books)
    E book reader
    Music player
    Video player (hdmi output) with z30 as mouse
    Video chat
    Email

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    08-08-15 07:16 PM
    Found a good use.....

Attachment 363511
    Psssst, pkcable that coaster is kinda fruity.
    08-09-15 02:27 PM
    I use mine for all kinds of stuff. The perfect size to play games on , a Roku remote, Music with slacker radio, Video chat with my friends who also have a blackberry phone or tablet, surf the internet with the dolphin browser, also have BOX(not drop box) and it will back up all my stuff for me, still use it as a camera and also videos, there is also a really good app that changes it into a drawing board called BluePrint drafts, Relaxbook Nature to help you sleep , Quickoffice Pro for the writer in you, watch Youtube, need a bible for church, I use Acrobible, I also use something called What's up to see all the stars in the sky plus it tells you what star it is just by tapping on that star. Sometimes I want to big screen so I plug it into my HDTV.
    Cool info. What game is that in your screen shots? Is that running on your PlayBook?

I recently discovered D7 Reader, which is a really nice RSS/Feedly news reader.
    08-10-15 06:41 PM
235 12345 ...