Hello everyone....

Just wondering if any of you use twitter? I'm looking for some fellow playbook users to follow.

With OS2 looming I'm sure I'll find out about it's release on twitter before anywhere else lol.
    02-18-12 10:56 AM
    Lots of us in twitter here. or you can just search the harshtag on twitter on whose talk about playbook.
    02-18-12 11:23 AM
    Hello everyone....

Just wondering if any of you use twitter? I'm looking for some fellow playbook users to follow.

With OS2 looming I'm sure I'll find out about it's release on twitter before anywhere else lol.
    @Mikes_Flames
    02-18-12 11:29 AM
    I follow Bla1ze. I think he quit sleeping a few years ago and he always posts stuff up fast as lightning if it seems worthy of posting.
    02-18-12 11:33 AM
    @Oh_wiseguyeh

My playbook twitter consists of using Blaq, Blackbird, and even the mobile twitter. I'm wondering if the native client will take over all of these. They all have their pros and cons so I switch it up a lot.
    02-18-12 11:46 AM
    @lazysuperstar

I use Tweetcaster for android
    02-18-12 12:36 PM
    @Oh_wiseguyeh

My playbook twitter consists of using Blaq, Blackbird, and even the mobile twitter. I'm wondering if the native client will take over all of these. They all have their pros and cons so I switch it up a lot.
    Has it been said that there will be a native Twitter app with os2?
    02-18-12 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD