With regards to the Bestbuy sale, I bought my 16gb PB for $299 last month. The 16gb is now $199 which means I can get $100 back. Otherwise I can upgrade to the 32gb which is now $299. What do you guys think
    11-20-11 12:05 AM
    The only person who can answer that question is you. In my mind, if you were happy spending $299 for 16 gigs; then take it back and get the 32 gig version - more memory can never be a problem as far I'm concerned. Alternatively, if your happy with 16 gigs and haven't purchased any accessories for the Playbook; then take the $100 credit and grab some accessories. In either case, your in a win-win position - you either get more memory for "nothing"; accessories for "nothing"; or receive cash back.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-20-11 12:20 AM
    The only person who can answer that question is you. In my mind, if you were happy spending $299 for 16 gigs; then take it back and get the 32 gig version - more memory can never be a problem as far I'm concerned. Alternatively, if your happy with 16 gigs and haven't purchased any accessories for the Playbook; then take the $100 credit and grab some accessories. In either case, your in a win-win position - you either get more memory for "nothing"; accessories for "nothing"; or receive cash back.
    +1, well said (written), my thoughts exactly
    11-20-11 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD