- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Updating an e-mail account in Playbook
My service provider recently changed how we log in. Instead of simply using the first part of your e-mail account name (eg joeblow) as my username, we are now required to use the complete e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org).
I have been trying to make that change to my e-mail accounts on my Playbook but for some reason the username is grayed out and I can't figure out how to edit that.
- 12-19-12, 01:15 AM #3
I would not do this, unless you have done it before.
Of course if you have no email right now, then you have no choice.
- By bharatstank in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-09, 01:17 AM
- By raider in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-08, 08:14 AM
- By PolloGJ in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-08, 08:55 PM
- By bkendig in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-08, 04:26 PM
- By casanovaruffin in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-08, 04:02 AM