Update but I already have it
I currently have 18.104.22.1684 on my playbook.
When I connect to a new wifi (eg. at my brother's, at a public spot), I get a notification of an application update version 22.214.171.1244
Why is this happening? It only seems to happen upon connecting to a network I've not connected to before.
- 01-22-2013, 08:06 PM #3
It could be identifying that you are in a different region, for example sometimes service providers in Canada can appear to be in US and vice versa because of the ip addresses.
@Scotter75 - The connection(s) weren't saved, so nothing to delete.
@djenkins6 - why would my location trigger a need for an update to the OS?
@Wongsky - it says 17 Mb, which I think was the original size of the update (and I haven't uninstalled anything)
I guess I'll backup, reboot, and if it still wants to update, I'll let it.
- CrackBerry Master
01-24-2013, 01:20 PM #10
- 1,324 Posts
- By dragoncorp in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
- By dragoncorp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
- By Snazy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:53 AM
- By jonnyk110 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 15Last Post: 05-14-2009, 12:44 AM
- By dontera in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2008, 05:24 PM