If anyone has any 16gb WiFi Playbooks that they are looking to get rid of, or any other sized ones, please let me know. I am looking for at least one. The more the merrier though. It must be in excellent shape, come with the box and all original accessories, and have no scratches anywhere. Just basically very well taken care of, with everything.

Thanks for all your help guys and gals,

BlackBerry Q5.
    10-06-13 08:33 PM
    Are you hoping that people will give these to you for free? Good luck with that...

Who are you planning on selling these PlayBooks to?

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    SteveBB10 likes this.
    10-06-13 08:35 PM
    I am actually only looking for the opportunity to get one more for my wife. I just bought a 16gb model this evening, with box and the everything, for $90.00. Back in the saddle dude, with the best keyboards around...Z10, PlayBook, and Q5.

Looking for a complete packaged mint shape PlayBook...clean as I can get...
    10-06-13 08:40 PM
    I love my BlackBerry PlayBook and use it everyday since I got it a month after original release date. Have you tried Amazon, they still have some new and used at decent prices
    Carl Estes and ronelectronic like this.
    10-06-13 08:56 PM
    I have been on those sites, as well as ebay, but perhaps i'd have better luck on the Crackberry site getting one from someone who is religious about taking care of them...
    10-06-13 09:16 PM
    More than one available for cheap right here in the CB MARKETPLACE.
    Spencerdl and Enyigma like this.
    10-06-13 09:21 PM
    I've already thrown the box of my PlayBook and remove it from its case (naked!) so I wouldn't be tempted to resell it...

Sorry not for sale or donation...

Posted via Z10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-06-13 09:31 PM
    10-06-13 09:56 PM

No scratches, neoprene sleeve, charger, data cable, crisp box with no dents/dings,
    With a warranty to boot!!!!!!!
    New is a no brainer at these prices,
    I have 2 bought a launch.......while I gently weep.........

c
    10-07-13 02:41 PM
    Both of mine are in excellent shape. The 64 is in an Otterbox and rarely removed. The other, a 32, is also in great, like new shape. Boxes are in some closet but neither is for sale at this time. Someone is know is urging me to clean house and old boxes such as the pb's boxes. NEVER!!!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-09-13 10:10 AM
    I'm actually quite shocked at the prices of Playbooks in the UK. One upside, if you can call it that, or so I thought, of Thor being a complete ars*ehole is I thought I'd be picking up cheap Blackberry stuff off the people who have been sucked in by the media machine. But no such thing, they are still holding their money. Like the OP I have a double life on the go. Mr legacy and Mr BB10, through the week while working I generally use my 9800 and Playbook combo. While I'm office bound or at the weekend I switch to my Z10. Normally I don't take the the Playbook away with me (I'm a contractor who works away from home a lot) because regardless of what it's worth now it's still worth what I paid for it at the time. Thought I'd get myself a cheap 16gb to take away with me but the price hasn't fell enough to tempt me. I felt sure that they would be around the �50 bracket but that gets you a damaged worn one. I don't really use the PB when I have the Z10.

That worries me for two reasons, one, is there only people who follow blackberry that are worrying about it's future and outside of this crackberry bubble nobody knows what's going on and would still buy one? In which case us Blackberry supporters are part of their Bad press problem.
    Two, could Thor have been right that if you get a Z10 or Z30 there is no future for tablets? The second scares me the most that I could agree in principle with the Di*k.

Anyhows, hopefully Blackberry will continue to make monumental catastrophes for the next few month while I get another Playbook and a Q5 cheap then someone can buy the company and make something of it.
    10-09-13 12:38 PM
    I use my PB for media, so yeah theres still room for it... I wont watch a movie/show or read a book on a phone, even if its a 5 inch one...

(when i wrote "phone" the autocorrect tried to switch it to "iPhone"... The bast...... ^^)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-09-13 12:48 PM
    I am still trying to land the elusive 32GB 4G LTE PB. I have the 16GB wifi, but my lifestyle requires more mobility. Anyone willing to part with theirs?
    11-29-13 09:52 PM
    I am still trying to land the elusive 32GB 4G LTE PB. I have the 16GB wifi, but my lifestyle requires more mobility. Anyone willing to part with theirs?
    why not bridge to your 9900??? that's all the mobility you need,,, internet anywhere, all the time...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-30-13 12:39 PM
    11-30-13 02:27 PM
    How about a 64GB?
    http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deal...nt_car_charger

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 02:34 PM
    i think he's looking for the LTE version...
    12-01-13 02:07 PM
    I think I might be offloading mine in order to get something on Android. But I am in scotland
    12-01-13 02:54 PM
    Not that elusive Craigslist one is selling in my city $175 LTE 32gb (Rogers)

Shoot me a message if you want it. I'll send you the URL to check it out
    Last edited by SparkyBC; 12-02-13 at 12:45 AM.
    12-02-13 12:14 AM
    Not that elusive Craigslist one is selling in my city $175 LTE 32gb (Rogers)

Shoot me a message if you want it. I'll send you the URL to check it out
    that's a damn good deal for LTE version...
    12-02-13 05:20 PM
    Excellent condition-rarely used.
    Includes Journal case, skin, original BB charger
    Free Shipping inside U.S
    $175.00
    12-22-13 02:14 PM
    I have a barely used 16gb with a blackberry charging dock. Also have original box. $140 shipped. PM me
    12-23-13 11:34 PM