Hey CB members,

I just wanted to know if what Im about to describe happens to anyone else.

You know when you're viewing a webpage for example, and you decide to swipe down from the top bezel, so that you can add a new tab, and when you do, your list of bookmarks are shown on that new tab...Now my question is, does anyone have a problem(If you have more than one row of bookmarks) when you press one of the links on any other row other the 1st row of bookmarks, you have to press it twice?

If I press on any bookmarked page on the 1st row,it directly goes to the link, but the bookmarks in the 2nd and 3rd rows or whatever other row requires 2 presses :S.

It happens everytime I swipe down and press the new tab icon.
    08-10-11 11:02 PM
    I hadn't noticed it before but, based on what you said, I did some tests. I've noticed that it's not the particular bookmark icon that needs two presses. The first press can be anywhere. After that you can press any icon on any row and it will load.

Of course, if you have a whole wack of bookmarks like me, the very act of touching the screen to scroll down to the lower bookmarks constitutes the first press. One press will open any bookmark after that.

It's happening because when you press the new tab button in the drop down menu, it shifts the focus onto that bar. It then requires a first press on the main bookmark screen to shift the focus back there. I just don't know why it's not a problem in the first row! It's a very insignificant bug though...

Edit: I know! The first row is directly behind the drop down menu - which has the focus. There must be a connection. I'm just theorizing, of course!
    Last edited by jvictor77; 08-10-11 at 11:47 PM.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    08-10-11 11:40 PM
    Yeah it isnt a big deal really, but just wanted to know if its normal lol
    08-10-11 11:57 PM
    And thanks for trying it out
    08-10-11 11:58 PM
    Yeah well - normal in that you're not alone in experiencing this - lol!
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    08-11-11 12:10 AM
    Haha...oh btw got something else for you to check out lol.

Open the Crackberry App.The main screen shows both "The Latest News" and "Forums".Go to Latest news and on the left side,click on one of the links,but make sure its a link that has a youtube video(For example "the unboxing vid". Start watching,and while the vid is playing, click on the "back" icon,which takes you back to that main screen.You'll still hear the vid playing in the background.

Yes,I know, another insignificant bug :P lol
    08-11-11 07:19 AM
    Yes, that's right....but here's one on the CrackBerry App that's not insignificant: Tap on any link offered. Maybe...just maybe it will take you to the site in 1 out of 10 times. Typically, the link changes colour and recognizes the tap - but nothing happens!
    08-11-11 10:36 AM
    We should just start finding the most random pointless bugs and start a club haha...naw,but seriously love the PB...by the way,what are some of your fav apps
    jvictor77 likes this.
    08-11-11 04:09 PM
    I love this device! I sold my netbook to help buy my PB and have not regretted it for an instant! I haven't really got a favourite app other than the bridge itself, but yes - I use some more than others and can't wait for more good quality ones like IM+ to come, but the saga between the developers and RIM is now almost a joke!
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    08-11-11 04:42 PM
    Yeah Im loving it too.I does whats is expected and even surpasses expectations imo.The bezel feature is so practical and actions come naturally.
    I just dont understand what the deal is.It almost seems like everyone is trying to join forces to bash bb.They have solid products and are a reputable company,so all this rim hating isnt making much sense to me(from developers as well).
    Im+ is something alot of people want.Skype and some big name apps should already be here
    08-13-11 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD