Ok, so here's the problem. My sister was trying to sync some movies etc. onto my Moms playbook (from a mac - keep in mind she has done it before on her own playbook without any problems) and she received the error: "Unable to locate tablet storage"

Anyone know how to fix this?

TIA
    01-30-12 05:14 PM
    was she using the wrong ip address? the address can possibly be different for tbe different pb.
    01-30-12 06:26 PM
    hmm even though shes connecting the two via USB?
    01-30-12 06:37 PM
    If you are hooked up with the USB to the DeskTop Software, the DeskTop Software has to show the Playbook that is currently hooked up...
    it still may be showing your sister's PB and not Moms. Also Mom's PB has to have file sharing checked.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    01-30-12 07:52 PM
    Ok, so here's the problem. My sister was trying to sync some movies etc. onto my Moms playbook (from a mac - keep in mind she has done it before on her own playbook without any problems) and she received the error: "Unable to locate tablet storage"

Anyone know how to fix this?

TIA
    I use a Mac, and have never till date been able to sync files between the PB- Mac. I have tired everything and the exact same message (Unable to locate tablet storage) pops up every time.

I now transfer everything via Wifi, drag and drop all the files into the PB's folder from the Mac..... works the best.

Here is something you can give a shot (didn't work for me, but has worked mysteriously for others)..... turn off both the bluetooth and wifi connection on the PB, then connect to the Mac via the USB and try again. Let us know if it works.

Good luck
    01-31-12 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD