- 01-30-14, 03:06 PM #3
Working fine for me on Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.1925 just downloaded that BlackBerry Community App.
Check it out after your issue is taken care of.
Have you changed the Settings like only download over wifi or something like that.
Have you Refreshed BlackBerry World from the Settings menu, swipe down in BBWORLD to open it.
Posted via CB10
- 01-31-14, 10:03 PM #9
Anybody having problems with the App world rules against switching back an forth between Playbooks with the same BB ID? Quote below from KB 28543.
"If a BlackBerry ID is associated to multiple devices of the same product lines (for example, the same BBID used on two BlackBerry PlayBook tablets or two BlackBerry smartphones), the following behaviours are to be expected:
BlackBerry App World
When going into My World to download or purchase an application, change payment information, or manage the account details, a prompt to change the PIN associated to the account will be presented each time another device with the same BlackBerry ID attempts to connect to the BlackBerry App World account.
Note: There is a maximum of 15 (unique) device swaps per product line allowed in one year. Contact the service provider if the maximum number of device swaps has been reached in error."
- By arif3000 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-14, 01:24 PM
- By Mo Cat in forum Armchair CEOReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-14, 05:58 AM
- By Rob79 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 13Last Post: 01-31-14, 11:20 AM
- By FuNKBerryZ in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-14, 03:48 PM
- By Mo Cat in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-14, 02:28 PM