I have a bunch of pictufes that i am unable to delete. I downloaded these wallpapers off of DeviantArt in a zip format, and the playbook automatically extracted them. I want to delete them because they clutter up the photos app, but theyre not getting deleted. When i oress delete, they stay there.

When i plugged the playbook to the computer and tried to delete from there, it gave an error that i dont have the required permission to delete it.

Someone please help me figure this out i dont know if this has happened to anyone else.
    04-14-12 06:19 PM
    Have you tried deleting the zip files? Also try rebooting the Playbook and retrying to delete the photos.
    04-14-12 06:23 PM
    I have deleted the zip files, and i restarted. Still no luck. Even tried using file browsing apps on Playbook, and they give permission errors.
    04-14-12 06:27 PM
    When you use the stock "File Manager", they don't show up?
    04-14-12 07:51 PM
    I have a bunch of pictufes that i am unable to delete. I downloaded these wallpapers off of DeviantArt in a zip format, and the playbook automatically extracted them. I want to delete them because they clutter up the photos app, but theyre not getting deleted. When i oress delete, they stay there.

When i plugged the playbook to the computer and tried to delete from there, it gave an error that i dont have the required permission to delete it.

Someone please help me figure this out i dont know if this has happened to anyone else.
    i'm experiencing the same problem today.
    if someone knows how to delete these unwanted pics, let us know.
    thanks.
    04-17-12 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD