I have two email accounts going to my PB. Everything has been working fine for a few months. All of the sudden, one account is working (gmail) and the other says it can't connect to the server (school webmail that has been transitioned to a Google account). I'm not sure if the issue coincided with my recent OS update or not. It hasn't been working since 4/18. I can't remember when I updated the OS.

Thanks for the help.

Edit: it says it is unable to connect to the imap server.
    Last edited by tsmall07; 04-21-12 at 09:15 AM.
    04-21-12 09:09 AM
    This seems to happen to me when I change wifi networks. A reboot fixes the problem. Kind of annoying when it happens though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-21-12 09:17 AM
    Yup, just went through this myself. Try logging into gmail from your computer.

When I did, it made me verify my password for the one account that wasn't working. After I did that, it worked again.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    04-21-12 09:18 AM
    I tried all of the above. No dice. Any other ideas?
    04-22-12 10:30 AM
    Did you try deleting and reinstalling ALL email accounts on the PlayBook , this is what I did and it worked.
    04-22-12 10:35 AM
    I deleted them and now the gmail account is working and the other still isn't (no change). I had a really hard time getting it to work in the first place when I upgraded to 2.0, so this is really frustrating. Does anyone have any experience setting up Google Apps accounts on the playbook?
    04-23-12 09:17 PM
    I ended up figuring it out. Both accounts are working now.

Thanks for the help!
    04-23-12 09:34 PM
    After you DELETED ALL of your email accounts, try a HARD RESET and then reinstall, see if that works. Maybe some else might have another suggestion. Make sure you have a GOOD WIFI connection
    04-23-12 09:34 PM
    I ended up figuring it out. Both accounts are working now.

Thanks for the help!
    If you don't mind sharing....what was the problem??
    04-23-12 09:36 PM
    It appears that deleting and resetting up the accounts was the fix. I don't know what caused it to stop working in the first place. The reason it wasn't working initially after I reentered the information is I had the wrong password.

It may have been fixed without deleting if I had reset the Google "Captcha". I didn't try that before deleting, though.
    Last edited by tsmall07; 04-24-12 at 07:22 AM.
    04-24-12 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD