i have a feeling it will be �399 for the 16gb version. it is worth the wqit but it would be driving me crazy if hadn't picked mine up in Canada whilst I was over there.
    05-14-11 04:06 AM
    2010 smartphone market. in the UK BB held the highest percentage
    I also read this. From what I recall it was number one in a few countries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 06:04 AM
    Can I ask where you got that info from?
    Crazy Jimmy B said it in an interview I saw at some technology event.
    05-14-11 10:19 AM
    if youre paying around 370gbp youre doing well. I got mine while in canada and paid with my uk card. Final amount was 369.69 on my statement. I imagine that it'll be 399 when they finally release it here. BB is the number 1 phone maker in the uk so i think theyre trying to iron out any issues with the north american version then you'll see them really attack the UK market bc they assume that british consumers are used to technology delays.
    I would agree that �370 is a good price. My final tally worked out at �359.72 purchased in Canada.
    05-14-11 11:41 AM
    By the way the delay in some cases, especially the convertible case, is because they have been withdrawn as faulty. Also be careful with some of the eBay cases that were designed before the makers had their hands on a device. They got the measurements from the blogoshphere and didn't allow for the gesture area in the borders. AVOID cases that cover the border area!
    What about the cases on expansys. They have a load of official cases, claiming delivery in less than 5 days.

Do they actually have them in stock or are they like amazon, where you will have to wait for few months?
    05-14-11 03:51 PM
    What about the cases on expansys. They have a load of official cases, claiming delivery in less than 5 days.

Do they actually have them in stock or are they like amazon, where you will have to wait for few months?
    If they say they are in stock, then I would beleive them. I think you can call Expansys and check they genuinely have stock and buy over the phone.

Amazon too had some in stock, but now say several months for delivery. I take that to mean they have had problems with them and withdrew until the manufacturers could make amends.
    05-14-11 04:26 PM
    This has worked great for me, adding no bulk at all, and still pocketable in my jacket
    Does the stand fold?
    05-15-11 08:37 AM
    no point to rush in. wait for 3g hsdpa unit, or until its updated. the current pb is still novice grade, not professional yet.
    05-15-11 10:26 AM
    Does the stand fold?
    Yeah, it folds flat. The base of the stand actually lies smooth into the case and you need to dig it out to open. The top hinge is raised about 2mm from the flat back, so if you try to lay it flat on a table there is a little wobble.

But since you can see and type better with it open on it's stand you never need to lay it flat!
    05-15-11 10:43 AM
    no point to rush in. wait for 3g hsdpa unit, or until its updated. the current pb is still novice grade, not professional yet.
    Ahhh FFS give it a rest, your rants against the PB are getting quite frankly boring and repetitive...we get it dude that you arent that impressed with it...it doesnt do what ya want it to do and that its not professional grade etc etc yadda yadda.

Why do u still have a pb if thats how you feel??..just go buy a ****ing ipad for gods sake and leave us pb owners alone.

Anyhow im from the UK and i bought a 32gb wifi myself a few weeks ago from a guy on ebay...got it for �450 which i thought was a good price...originally iw as going to get my brother in Canada to pick me up one and it worked out to about the same price i paid here for mine off ebay...thats with the taxes included in Canada.

AS people have said, it works perfectly fine./...ive received all the latest updates that they have got over in N America...bb appworld works perfectly fine, can download and buy apps no problem. All the functions works properly as they should....all in all very impressed and loving the pb for what it does...its not perfect but its getting there.
    05-16-11 11:54 AM
    +1 for ebay, my playbook was ordered there Brand new and I got it one week after order, very satisfied and happy for the deal.
    05-16-11 01:04 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD