Well seems I actually may have sold a PB today

I went into my local PC World just to see what the display was like. I couldn't actually find it with all the other tablets so I spoke to a rep and asked him. Whilst he asked me if I wanted one I advised him I have had mine for a little over a month as I purchased it whilst in Canada.

He evidently knew very little about the product and it's capabilities but was BB phone user and very interested in it. Anyway after the converastion of the abilities, what bridge has to offer, some of the pitfalls and some of the workarounds he was going to buy one at the end of his shift lol
    06-16-11 10:46 AM
    gotta love cpw, was in there getting a convertible case a desktop stand charger thingy, if ya buy 2 or more accessories cheapest is half price! bargain
    06-16-11 12:28 PM
    Well I finally Got my 64gig Playbook and all i can say is wow, just amazing bridge works flawlessly except bridge files not working for me but i am truly impressed and it was well worth the wait i'm just waiting for my convertible case and rapid charger to be delivered ..and if you haven't already use tvcatchup to watch telly or BBC iplayer you should the screen is jaw dropping sweet..what a fathers day gift from my wife and daughter
    Last edited by ksean007; 06-17-11 at 03:37 AM.
    06-17-11 03:33 AM
    OK, Now it's all up and running I am just addicted to this thing.
    Just been watching BBC News while having my soup for lunch with the odd flick upwards to check my emails and then a re-flick to reactivate the news!
    Yes, this is still brand new and still needs a little teaking in the os BUT alll I can find is a very small delete lag on email deleting on bridge, just sometimes. Cannot properly bridge photos on sd card.
    BUT I really do believe that when Apple brought out the ipad, I think the=is PB is well ahead of the game with bugs as opposed to the original launch of the ipad.
    I'm sticking with it and really do rate it big time.
    Laterzzzzz and enjoy your PB's!!!!!!!!!!
    06-17-11 07:55 AM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD