- CrackBerry User
- 24 Posts
Types on its own….
Earlier this week when starting my PB (running the latest OS) and the password screen came up, the PB entered random letters without me touching the screen. Before I knew it, the PB was on the 4th try of entering gibberish. I frantically held the power down while it was entering more letters for the 5th time. The PB finally shut down. I restarted it and all was normal. The password was then removed.
As well, from time to time since updating to 2.1 the PB freezes for several seconds when launching an app, turning on WIFI or completing an action (opening a folder, switching a screen etc).
Anyone else have this happen?
11-23-2012, 09:14 AM #2
- 19,564 Posts
Phantom typing and other random acts like that can be caused by plasma tv's, ungrounded charging sockets, and overloaded circuits (too many things plugged into that socket or other items on that same circuit breaker line). Other electronic devices can also cause such keystrokes or icons opening apps.
11-24-2012, 04:15 PM #4
- 19,564 Posts
- By Abellada in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:49 AM
- By DJ M-80 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 14Last Post: 04-25-2011, 05:56 AM
- By Agent00J in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:59 PM
- By PRINCESPIN in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:33 PM
- By Renault78law in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:58 AM