I have the latest install and have a gmail and a Yahoo mail account set up. The only folders that I can access on either account are the standard ones such as sent, draft, work, etc. None of the folders I set up from my desktop computer are showing. Is this a limitation of OS2?

Also, on the remote control function, I cannot get it to auto start when I open a bridged app. Is this function not working?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-23-12 07:49 AM
    Does anyone know the answer please for my two questions?
    02-23-12 05:19 PM
    02-24-12 12:22 AM

Also, on the remote control function, I cannot get it to auto start when I open a bridged app. Is this function not working?
    I don't believe the remote control is an automatic feature.
    You must open the bridge app, and choose remote control.
    When you close the app, you are no longer "remoted" or whatever word fits.
    02-24-12 01:05 AM
    I think the Remote will start up IF on your BB phone, you use the "OPEN ON..." or "VIEW ON..." functions. Those are in the BB phone menu and they will open items on the pb and it MAY start the Remote control.
    02-24-12 08:56 AM
    I have the latest install and have a gmail and a Yahoo mail account set up. The only folders that I can access on either account are the standard ones such as sent, draft, work, etc. None of the folders I set up from my desktop computer are showing. Is this a limitation of OS2?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    Go into BBB and click on Use Remote Control ,you will then get a screen with instructions and it should work from there
    02-24-12 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD