- 12-28-2012, 05:18 PM #4
Charing pod is really nice, but you have to keep your eyes on it, pins tend to sink not making full contact. Rapid charger really nice and portable. I have both couldn't decide which one to take back either.
- 12-28-2012, 06:40 PM #6
I have one Rapid Charger and 3 docks (one for office, one for home computer, one for bedside). I got tired of moving them around. I actually use one of the docks in my vehicle sometimes (with a converter) since I haven't pulled the trigger on a mount yet.It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- CrackBerry User
12-28-2012, 11:35 PM #8
- 92 Posts
I have 3 docks - 1 that never works, 1 that rarely works and 1 that sometimes works. The sometimes one is about 6 weeks old and had same issue right out of box, so i gave up and just bought 2 of the rapid chargers. So far they seem to work well, and when my 2 year old just grabs the PB and walks off, the rapid charger just comes right off with no damage. Dock is my preference (thus i tried 3), but i finally had to give up. Plenty of good reviews on here for rapid charger.
- 12-29-2012, 12:25 AM #9
I like both. I now have three docks, one at work and two at home and all are still working great. Two are over a year old. I get to work, pop the PB out of the case and put it in the dock and open my binary clock. The travel charger takes care of my phone and PB when I'm on the road. Both serve me well.If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
- 12-29-2012, 09:45 AM #10
- By miguel11691 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:03 AM
- By miguel11691 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:03 AM
- By dvigue in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 03-23-2010, 06:30 PM
- By brady.v in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:29 AM
- By sunkast in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:23 PM