Hi everyone and how is your day going?

I want to outline that I am a happy RIM customer; however, I am not happy with RIM's performance. I am happy because I really like the PB. My wife is also enjoying the PB thanks to Crackberry.com and all of your help.

As a brief aside, I really want to thank the folks on this site, my fellow users, the Fearless Leader of the Blackberry nation, and even our resident trolls for the many insights into making this wonderful tablet computer work for us. My wife is a IP4/PB user whereas I am a Storm 2/PB user.

My wife is rather picky with technology as she isn't a nerd like most of us here. As a result, I always ask her if she enjoys her Mother's day gift. Here are some of the things she says about the PB (I will get into the nerd version in a minute):

• Lightweight
    • Great sound
    • Nice platform to take a video or picture from (she is a shutterbug)
    • The executive case is stylish and professional
    • Entertains our six year old
    • Easy to charge and charges pretty quickly
    • Runs on a dime
    • Uses the IP4 Personal hotspot without fail

She has shown it to a couple of other co-workers (one bought a 16GB but had to exchange it for another (Dead Pixels)). She ranks it about 7 (she likes the full websites)

I enjoy the PB because of the pure power and the items listed above. I really enjoy how it works with ReelPortal to give me that true capability of being able to Video conference from whereever with a couple of clicks. The cameras are amazing and a lot of apps are working well with the latest update.

Two months of ownership, and really no issues. I admit, Bridge needs a bit more work but its much better.

Thank you all for your help in the meantime.

RIM on the other hand, better get with the program.
    06-20-11 12:26 PM
    You forgot to mention that your key ring entertains the six year old too

I agree though, two months of ownership and no issues here as well.
    06-20-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD