Hi everybody,

I'm about to buy a Playbook and I'm wondering if it possible to pair, at the same time, a tablet with BB Smatphone (via BB bridge) and this smatphone with a bluetooth headset? Or the headset with the tablet?

Thanks for your answers.
    Last edited by migale; 12-28-11 at 09:10 AM.
    12-28-11 09:08 AM
    The tablet doesn't support bluetooth headsets on non-OS2 beta tablets as of now. You should be able to pair phone to the tablet and the headset at the same time.
    12-28-11 09:30 AM
    Thanks for your answer.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    12-29-11 04:29 AM
    Hi everybody,

I'm about to buy a Playbook and I'm wondering if it possible to pair, at the same time, a tablet with BB Smatphone (via BB bridge) and this smatphone with a bluetooth headset? Or the headset with the tablet?

Thanks for your answers.
    I just installed the 2.0 Beta and successfully listened to Slacker Radio on my Bluetooth headphones while responding to a bridged BBM message.

So the answer, it would seem, is yes.
    migale likes this.
    01-25-12 09:50 PM
    Yes I have done so on OS 2.0 beta - bridge to phone on and mouse active at the same time.

As aside, my bluetooth headset (plantronics) allows dual connection- so have it paired with phone for calls and PB for music at the same time.
    migale likes this.
    01-26-12 09:43 AM
    You can use Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and bridge at the same time. I assume when audio is supported, it should be fine to use that at the same time to.
    On the OS 2.0 beta - bridge, bluetooth headphones, keyboard and mouse, all simultaneously paired. Haven't noticed any serious performance issues, but haven't really pushed it hard either.
    migale likes this.
    01-26-12 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD