Twitter has stopped updating with new tweets. It has always been flaky using the Bridge, but now will not update via WiFi. Using Twitter Mobile that came with the PB. Would sure like to not use mobile Twitter but it works great on my cell. Ideas please.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-25-13, 01:51 AM #2
- 4,539 Posts
The twitter app that comes on the PlayBook is just a launcher for the mobile site...it's the same as going to twitter from your computer's web browser, just a mobile site. If it isn't updating via Bridge, it would either be that something is wrong with twitter itself, or your phone's connection to its network, preventing web pages from refreshing.
- By Dispatcher35 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-10, 04:47 PM
- By nate8u in forum AndroidReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-10, 08:16 PM
- By SAINT JAMEZ911 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-09, 08:56 AM
- By SAINT JAMEZ911 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-09, 08:56 AM
- By megnjk in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-09, 09:42 AM