My twitter had, I suspect, had been hacked. So I changed my password. Now I can't. Get into twitter on my BlackBerry. It logs in then as I get to home page logs me out again. I have no problems on my Samsung phone or laptop. Only on my BlackBerry PlayBook...any ideas?
    06-09-13 08:41 PM
    My twitter had, I suspect, had been hacked. So I changed my password. Now I can't. Get into twitter on my BlackBerry. It logs in then as I get to home page logs me out again. I have no problems on my Samsung phone or laptop. Only on my BlackBerry PlayBook...any ideas?
    It may have stored your id/password and is "submitting" those OLD ones after you've logged in. While I could suggest you clear the cache or cookies you might lose other log in info????
    06-09-13 09:22 PM
    Hmmm but that should be fine as it would remember them when I do them again? Been using computers for years, but new to tablets lol So annoyed me when that happened. Where would I clear the cache?
    06-10-13 06:11 AM
    I guess I should have asked if you are using the App or the Browser - for the Browser, Swipe down in the browser and hit the Options/settings. Then Security, then scroll downward to reveal where you can clear various settings. If it is the app, sorry, no suggestions as I don't use it.
    06-10-13 08:44 AM
    I use the built in app
    Thanks for the help, I may give that a go
    06-11-13 07:36 AM
    It worked on both!! Thank you very much for your help
    06-11-13 07:41 AM
    Worked on both including the app installed? I thought you could solve this one by uninstalling then installing the app again. But that's great!
    06-11-13 08:11 AM