For everyone who downloaded, and deleted it, Tweedless had been updated to version 1.7 and is a lot smoother. People with the small text problem won't find this a welcome update, as the font size seems the same. It auto updates every 5min and the timeline stays at your last top tweet, and adds the new ones above it without automatically scrolling down. Finally a twitter client that is useable.

Let me know if you have any more questions if you can't download or want to ask before redownlading.

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, thought I posted this in the PlayBook Apps forum. My bags are packed, feel free to move me.
    Last edited by lonestar1135; 04-28-11 at 11:26 AM.
    04-28-11 11:23 AM
    One of the most poor twitter clients IMO. The desktop twitter page is MUCH better, and the desktop twitter page ain't that great.
    04-28-11 12:17 PM
    Why create a Twitter app where you can't search, view lists or hardly view your own feed due to a font that clearly no one wants/likes? The first fix should have been the font, followed by being smooth, followed by some actual functionality.

I'm finding most developers are writing apps for the Playbook just to get a free Playbook. There has been such little effort put into these apps they should be rejected.
    04-28-11 12:35 PM
    I started using the Hahlo web app and its great for Twitter on the PlayBook until a decent client comes along.

Hahlo 4.2.2
    Laserpointer likes this.
    04-28-11 01:10 PM
    People with the small text problem won't find this a welcome update, as the font size seems the same.
    No point in updating, then. The font is unreadable. All the bells and whistles in the world won't make up for that.
    04-28-11 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD