Is this happening to anyone else? Having real trouble going to crackberry.com. Any other website is fine. What's going on? Am typing this from my curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 01:10 PM
    I had problems with the native browser signing in to the full site and loading pages last week after the PB OS upgrade. Cleared everything out in the browser (Options > Privacy & Security >Clear All), and that fixed it for me.

Amy wineBerry likes this.
    07-28-11 01:24 PM
    Is this happening to anyone else? Having real trouble going to crackberry.com. Any other website is fine. What's going on? Am typing this from my curve.

I've been having trouble accessing CB from my desktop at work and my MBP's safari browser. I'm using Google Chrome now, which I never use btw, and it's working. I'll try the method posted above me by 18to7fiddy (clearing/resetting things) and see how that works out.

Edit: And success
    Last edited by Amy wineBerry; 07-28-11 at 01:32 PM.
    07-28-11 01:28 PM
    glad it worked for you guys but im still having trouble. the loading bar gets about half way and then just stops. tried clearing everything out and it didnt work,yet my 8900 has no problem getting on crackberry
    07-28-11 01:43 PM
    Same problem with me. Very frustrating

07-28-11 01:51 PM
    Yeah, I had a similar problem over the last few days. I blame Crackberry(sorry Kevin) since every single other site (including heavy sites like engadget) loaded perfectly fine. Either too much traffic or doing some updating to the website.

EDIT: AND I tried that clearing the cache, cookies and turning off flash and all that jazz in the brower setting but it didn't work.
    Only after waiting 10 minutes or so it started working.

Solution: Do something else for a little bit, then visit Crackberry again.
    Last edited by chiefbroski; 07-28-11 at 02:01 PM.
    07-28-11 01:59 PM
    Also experiencing this.
    07-28-11 02:01 PM
    Crackberry needs servers. Period.
    Experience this all the time. The site was completely down yesterday for a time, etc.
    07-28-11 03:25 PM
    I'm also having troubles with my PB & accessing CB.
    07-28-11 03:29 PM
    I am also having the same issue.
    07-28-11 03:45 PM
    Count me as one who is also having similar problems on this site. It doesnt matter whether I'm using my PlayBook, my iPhone, my core i7 8GB RAM desktop, or my core i7 8GB RAM Thinkpad. Same issue whether I use IE9 or the latest Firefox. Frustrating.
    07-28-11 04:25 PM
    Same problems here - trouble accessing Crackberry almost daily for the past week via my PC. Slow or non-existent access with my PB. Maybe since Kevin got back from his recent visit to RIM he decided to adopt RIMs wonderful business model - "Wait till next month -we're working on it." LOL
    07-28-11 04:40 PM
    I am having issues as well and almost posted about it. thought it was my home network, but works fine ln the MBP.

I find that it loads quicker if you go to Google and search for the forum you want (if its a forum) so i just google crackberry playbook and tbe link takes me there with no issues

EDIT: sorry my typing is horrible, used to the auto correct!!
    07-28-11 05:23 PM
    same here, i thought it was my PB and i was ready to blame the new OS build :P
    07-28-11 07:06 PM
    It's definately not the Playbook that is having the problem. The fault then has to be on Crackberry's end.
    07-28-11 07:20 PM
    same issue with the main page if i go to crackberry.com/forums works ok
    07-28-11 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD