How about a concerted effort by everyone who enjoys the forums to instantly reporting the losers who keep p*ssing everyone off.

Take note of the red triangle in the upper right side of each post. Its there for that reason.
    10-31-11 12:45 AM
    How about a concerted effort by everyone who enjoys the forums to instantly reporting the losers who keep p*ssing everyone off.

Take note of the red triangle in the upper right side of each post. Its there for that reason.
    I just killed you
    Chrisy and Mystic205 like this.
    10-31-11 12:58 AM

Excellent idea. I just reported this thread. Troll bait is as bad as trolls.
    Chrisy and pcgizmo#IM like this.
    10-31-11 03:55 AM
    Good idea. Post reported. Thanks for the practice, OP.
    10-31-11 05:25 AM
    Like in many facets of my life: ignore. If I went around addressing every troll in my life, I'd be busy with it everyday. I like to use negative, sometimes hateful people to simply show me what NOT to be like. They can be great teachers and have no power over my peace unless I give it to them.
    10-31-11 06:16 AM
    A lot easier to hit the back, or close tab button and be done, than the red triangle and have to type something after it.
    10-31-11 06:31 AM
    This thread has no purpose, please see the board rules on how to post.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-31-11 07:07 AM
    I think it is a great idea. Would love to get back to using CrackBerry as a resource than to listen to a bunch of turkeys tell a bunch of lies about BlackBerry.
    lorax1284 likes this.
    10-31-11 07:31 AM
    This thread has no purpose, please see the board rules on how to post.
    It's also wrong-headed.

A Troll is someone who posts off-topic material to try and derail a thread.

A Troll is NOT someone who happens to disagree with your point of view. That's called "debate", and "free speech", and is popular in all but the most totalitarian of States... and, in your view apparently, the CrackBerry forums.
    10-31-11 07:38 AM
    Again, there is no right to free speech on a privately owned Canadian forum. It's up to the mods and forum managers to decide.

This thread is beyond useless.

Maybe let the members vote on who we consider a "troll" and if they get enough votes, get banned.

That would eliminate a lot of fan boys on all sides. I have 5 on my ignore list that I'd vote for.
    10-31-11 07:41 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-trash-609572/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...forums-655452/

While I appreciate the sentiment OP, this isn't the solution.

JUST DO IT
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-31-11 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD