I've been looking for a new premium case for my Playbook to replace the Otterbox, and this one is probably the nicest one I've seen yet.

http://www.trexta.com/Default.aspx?p...=504&CatID=232

Anyone have this one yet? Thoughts? Their website says their shipping regions are USA and Turkey. I live in Canada and I'm not too interested in setting up a mailbox south of the border just to order this so if any of you are Canadian and have this case, can you tell me how you got it?
    01-23-13 02:37 PM
    Thanks for the link. Those are really a good looking cases, but I've never actually seen this line in a store.

I followed your link and if you look under the "Where to Buy" tab, two Canadian distributors are listed. One is in Vancouver and the other was in Newmarket. Both have websites.
    DirtySantos likes this.
    01-23-13 04:59 PM
    You also might want to take a look at this Melkco case Melkco Leather case for Blackberry Playbook 7.0" - Slimme Cover Type (Black LC) Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubeh�r, accessoires, accessori,.

I purchased this case for $90.00 a year ago through their ebay store as I couldn't find a Canadian distributor. The price has increased since then but it's a beautifully hand-crafted real leather case with a similar format factor to the ipad Simple case with a triangular folding cover that doubles as the stand. It fits the playbook perfectly with cut-outs in all the correct places.

I love this case & would purchase it again.
    BB Geek likes this.
    01-23-13 06:27 PM
    Thanks for the link. Those are really a good looking cases, but I've never actually seen this line in a store.

I followed your link and if you look under the "Where to Buy" tab, two Canadian distributors are listed. One is in Vancouver and the other was in Newmarket. Both have websites.
    Oh sweet! I know where that place is. About a 15 minute drive from my house. Excellent internet skills, friend!
    01-24-13 02:03 AM
    Oh I envy you for getting the Melkco case!
    Been trying to find it here in Germany, but no chance. Well, the official site does sell it, but it is just too expensive...

I think I am going to get the Dicota tabbook, looks great and only costs 20 Euros.
    02-02-13 11:11 AM