Hi everyone,
    I have a question that has stayed unanswered for too long, so I'm gonna try my luck on here... Is there any way to transfer files from a PSION pocket computer to Blackberry (PlayBook and phones) ???
    All help will be much appreciated
    04-05-12 10:04 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I have a question that has stayed unanswered for too long, so I'm gonna try my luck on here... Is there any way to transfer files from a PSION pocket computer to Blackberry (PlayBook and phones) ???
    All help will be much appreciated

Transfer from Psion to PC, then from PC to phone/PB

-or - if your Psion has a e-mail client - send files as e-mail attachments - and receive on phone or BB
    04-05-12 11:27 AM
    Hi and thanks for your reply

Could you let me know how you would go about transferring to PC and in what format I could upload this to the BB system (ideally ipd of course, but I guess that would be too good to be true) ?

Thanks
    04-10-12 07:51 AM
    Hi and thanks for your reply

Could you let me know how you would go about transferring to PC and in what format I could upload this to the BB system (ideally ipd of course, but I guess that would be too good to be true) ?

Thanks
    There are so many years ago since I had a Psion, but back then you needed a special cable to connect the device to a PC, a special software on the PC to receive...
    (3-Link and PsiWin)

You don't say which Psion device you have, or which version you have of the OS, but your best approach would be to search the net for some answers... Take a look at Psion file transfer

The BlackBerry backup format IPD is something you won't get...
    When you eventually get the files onto your PC, you will have to make sure the file formats are current and in a format which the PlayBook can use, there are many file converters available on the net.... when the files work on your PC - then you can transfer them...

let google be your friend in searching - and good luck
    04-10-12 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD