Good day;

Maybe I am missing the boat on something here but having no problem with other tablet using Dropbox..doesnt seem to be any export option for saving pic file from Bluebox to Playbook.I have searched online and found nothing similar..Any sort of simple instructions out there..Want to be able to view this pic folder when not online
    11-12-12 11:11 AM
    In Bluebox, first select the pic you want to transfer, then tap the box marked "Download". The pic will be downloaded to documents/bluebox.
    11-12-12 12:17 PM
    Alternatively, try Files & Folders, which lets you download multiple files or even whole folders from Dropbox. Take the free trial version for a spin:
    11-12-12 02:31 PM
    The file folder I want to transfer from Bluebox to the PB is called My Lilies (which has 126 pics )..I followed your instructions after selecting all the pics in the file folder and pressed download..They all ended up in the PICTURE section not documents and they were loose...not under any Bluebox folder...plus, they were not loaded in that section by the file name, consequently, there were 126 pics with no identification...When transfering this file, I thought it might be possible to transfer the file (my lilies) with all its content..if not, is there a way to tx them with the file name so I can identify the picture..
    Tks for your assistance
    11-12-12 02:44 PM
    Then you don't really want to transfer a file, you want to transfer a folder with a bunch of files in it. You can use Files and Folders to do this, or alternatively you can use either X-Plore File Manager or ES File Explorer to do it, both of which need to be sideloaded. They have the added benefit of allowing you to stream audio and video stored in the cloud to your PB, which Files and Folders can't do.
    11-12-12 04:15 PM
    "Then you don't really want to transfer a file, you want to transfer a folder with a bunch of files in it"..Thats exactly what I called it in the post before yours, a file folder..will give those last two side loaded apps a shot..tks
    11-12-12 05:13 PM