I wanted to share this great experience with you all as it demonstrates the power of the playbook and great marketing potential. My work transferred me from the east to the West Coast and now I am thousands of miles away from my family and many of my friends. Yesterday there was a surprise party for my brother and I was able to be there thanks to my Playbook video chat. It worked great!!!! Picture and sound quality was excellent. And due to the time zones, I was at my golf club and not at home when I made the call. I was not only able to talk with them all, I was able to show them some wonderful scenery they had never seen before. On top of it, at least one person there was so impressed that they are now going to buy a Playbook for their family.

The moral of this story is simple: don't ask for Skype anymore. Show off your Playbook book and have your friends and family buy one for themselves. It won't cost you any money, it will grow the Playbook community and you'll have a great time re-connecting with everyone again.
    04-22-12 12:09 PM
    The moral of this story is simple: don't ask for Skype anymore. Show off your Playbook book and have your friends and family buy one for themselves.
    Good luck with that.
    kennyliu likes this.
    04-22-12 12:52 PM
    Used today for chatting from Canadian hospital room to relative in Bali, and later we'll be chatting with someone in Australia.
    04-22-12 01:37 PM
    The moral of this story is simple: don't ask for Skype anymore. Show off your Playbook book and have your friends and family buy one for themselves. It won't cost you any money, it will grow the Playbook community and you'll have a great time re-connecting with everyone again.
    I envy you guys in the US/Canada who have the native chat option, I can only use mine for snaps & video thanks to regional telco restrictions & have to rely on my laptop or android
    04-22-12 01:52 PM
    I have yet to find anyone I know with a playbook. So im still in for skype and tango. My wife opted for a kindle fire so no camera there.
    04-22-12 03:24 PM
    I was able to broadcast on Ustream yesterday, not chat but a surprise
    04-22-12 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD