After looking at the add for the Playbook Keyboard case on The Source I noticed their trade up and save for trade in values on tech. gear. Sad to see their value for a 32g Playbook was $72 and yet of course an original Ipad 16g was still valued at $187. I guess that's the price we have to pay for not being one of the sheep. Not that I'm jumping on the Ipad verses Playbook bandwagon but the continual dissing does get a little old. Every tech article you read talks about the the Ipad 3 like it was the second coming.

Trade-Up & Save Program at The Source | TheSource.ca
    03-09-12 12:00 PM
    After looking at the add for the Playbook Keyboard case on The Source I noticed their trade up and save for trade in values on tech. gear. Sad to see their value for a 32g Playbook was $72 and yet of course an original Ipad 16g was still valued at $187. I guess that's the price we have to pay for not being one of the sheep. Not that I'm jumping on the Ipad verses Playbook bandwagon but the continual dissing does get a little old. Every tech article you read talks about the the Ipad 3 like it was the second coming.

Trade-Up & Save Program at The Source | TheSource.ca
    The "sheep" argument is getting really trite. I am pretty sure some of us have "sheep" among their family and friends.

Besides, hasn't it occurred to some people that if making people "sheep" to sell subpar products was so effective, many more companies would do exactly the same?
    03-09-12 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD