I'm sorry how this sounds but REALLY?!?!?!?! I've got orders (yes plural) in the system before you THAT STILL HAVEN"T BEEN PROCESSED let alone shipped.

cogsinister has been waiting since the 24th with no info whatsoever. and many others.

Good for you that your getting yours but don't mind us who might be a little disgruntled that you order a week after us and get yours first.
    Mine was changed to shipped almost immediately after ordering. However, I have not received a ship email with a tracking number. Upon contacting them, one rep told me that the number with the underscore was a tracking number, although I know that this is not the case.

I had been confirmed that it had been shipped out by multiple CSR's, and my card has been charged. Perhaps it went through more speedily as I ordered via the Canadian website? I have no idea.

I think in my case I will turn out ok, and do feel quite bad about receiving an order (possibly) before others, it seems like someone has dropped the ball and decided to play soccer with it.
    12-08-11 02:16 PM
    Well, another call to SBBCA and spoke to John.

Nov. 30 order - "I don't know why it is still pending. I can escalate it." 3rd time escalating
    Nov. 2 order - "I don't know why it is still pending. I can escalate it." 2nd time escalating
    shipped order - we ship via Canada post. We have no way of tracking your order.

I'm not going to see the Nov 30 and Dec 2nd order before Christmas.
    12-08-11 02:44 PM
    Has any Canadian, who received free shipping, been able to track their order yet?
    12-08-11 02:59 PM
    Has any Canadian, who received free shipping, been able to track their order yet?
    I have not. I was told that since it changes hands at the border, they cannot track it (Canada post takes it), although I think I am being fed a line.
    12-08-11 03:05 PM
    So its a UPS number and not a USPS number. It's nice to know it is in my state now and I am looking forward to getting it today!
    12-08-11 03:13 PM
    I have not. I was told that since it changes hands at the border, they cannot track it (Canada post takes it), although I think I am being fed a line.
    It's true. Whenever I order from the States (which in this case I didn't realize I was ordering from the States) the tracking stops at the border with USPS.

FYI:
    Ordered from Toronto

Nov 28th - Ordered
    Nov 29th - Email stating ship out will be delayed
    Nov 30th - Status = Inventoy hold
    Dec 2nd (between 8-11pm) - Status changed to shipped
    Dec 9th - Still says shipped, no tracking number email

I haven't complained to them yet as I want to leave their lines open for those who have had the horrible experience of orders gettings cancelled to get through (As I'm sure I'd be fuming). If It hasn't arrived by this time next week I'll start to lose it.
    12-08-11 03:18 PM
    I have made a discovery. At least I can now confirm my package is in the mail system.

UPS: Tracking Information

Track by reference - check off mail innovations

(pay no attention to destination Country - United States)

In reference number, put your SBBCA order#

You cannot track it, but it will show that it is in their system, and that means it has at least left the facility at SBB.

Here is what mine looked like:

Shipment Reference: SBBCA645xxxxxxxx
    Shipment Type: Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range: 11/10/2011 - 12/08/2011
    Destination Postcode/ZIP Code: R7Nxxx

Hopefully this will put some of you at ease, it has to me.
    cogsinister likes this.
    12-08-11 03:38 PM
    Using the method above ( Thanks by the way )

>>> Not all tracking information is available at this time. Please try again later.

Your search found 1 package matching your package reference criteria.

Select a tracking number to see the full tracking detail.

Shipment Reference:
    SBBCA643592xxxx
    Shipment Type:
    Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range:
    11/10/2011 - 12/08/2011
    Destination Postcode/ZIP Code:
    Exxxx3
    12-08-11 03:47 PM
    I got similar results using the above method. I assume that once it is actually in the mail there will be tracking numbers shown below the Shipment Reference.

This probably means were at probably another week from receiving the Playbooks, if not longer unless they get upgraded to a faster method. It is probably beyond the point to upgrade the shipping method or speed of delivery.

They are Christmas presents, so if they do go ground, they may not be here next week, but probably by the week after, which is still before Christmas.
    Last edited by robsteve; 12-08-11 at 03:54 PM.
    12-08-11 03:50 PM
    I got similar results using the above method. I assume that once it is actually in the mail there will be tracking numbers shown below the Shipment Reference.

This probably means were at probably another week from receiving the Playbooks, if not longer unless they get upgraded to a faster method. It is probably beyond the point to upgrade the shipping method or speed of delivery.

They are Christmas presents, so if they do go ground, they may not be here next week, but probably by the week after, which is still before Christmas.
    I bet the tracking info will never update at all for us in Canada.
    12-08-11 03:57 PM
    I bet the tracking info will never update at all for us in Canada.
    It should and we should be able to track it on the USPS and then Canada Post web sites when it ships.

We may have been making too many assumptions on what the process was. It could have been that shipped meant they shipped the Playbook to the UPS fulfillment center, where UPS has to package it in a shipping box, label it and then forward them in bulk to the nearest USPS sorting station. In other words, shipped didn't mean shipped to us and not until we get a tracking number is it actually shipped to us.
    12-08-11 04:02 PM
    It should and we should be able to track it on the USPS and then Canada Post web sites when it ships.

We may have been making too many assumptions on what the process was. It could have been that shipped meant they shipped the Playbook to the UPS fulfillment center, where UPS has to package it in a shipping box, label it and then forward them in bulk to the nearest USPS sorting station. In other words, shipped didn't mean shipped to us and not until we get a tracking number is it actually shipped to us.
    But i paid $50 for International Express 1 to 2 day shipping, and its been in the mail since the 1st of Dec.
    12-08-11 04:04 PM
    Update: SBB has given me a bin and container number for USPS, which means it is in their hands as well. No tracking information yet. I am going to call mail innovations later and see if I can get to the bottom of this.

If anyone else can in the meantime, that would be great, will probably have to cite our order# as reference as that's all we have. I am thinking we will not get an official tracking# as UPS is just the middleman in this.

1.800-500-2224
    for UPS Mail Innovations.
    12-08-11 04:14 PM
    I ordered the 32 g PB on Nov 24th, got a confirmation later that same day, got another email Nov 28th telling me that due to high demand it may take 5 to 6 extra days for delivery.
    Dec 2nd, I phoned BlackBerry (used that special number 1-888-805-6789) spoke to a very nice lady who assured me that my order was shipped Dec.1st and would be in my hands in 5 or 6 days. Damn I hope she wasn't stringing me along

Maybe tomorrow, Dec.9th I will have my new PB
    12-08-11 04:29 PM
    I have made a discovery. At least I can now confirm my package is in the mail system.

UPS: Tracking Information

Track by reference - check off mail innovations

(pay no attention to destination Country - United States)

In reference number, put your SBBCA order#

You cannot track it, but it will show that it is in their system, and that means it has at least left the facility at SBB.

Here is what mine looked like:

Shipment Reference: SBBCA645xxxxxxxx
    Shipment Type: Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range: 11/10/2011 - 12/08/2011
    Destination Postcode/ZIP Code: R7Nxxx

Hopefully this will put some of you at ease, it has to me.
    I hate to be the killjoy and beleive me I really wanted to beleive but........

Shipment Reference:
    SBBCZ620XX415491
    Shipment Type:
    Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range:
    11/01/2011 - 11/01/2011
    Destination Postal/ZIP Code:
    h0h0h0

That reference code I entered in I enetered with the XX in it. Go ahead. Give it a try.
    Note that my postal code is H0H0H0 as well.

*pop - hope bubble*

That is my cancelled order. It doesn
    12-08-11 04:43 PM

Shipment Reference:
    SBBCZ620XX415491
    Shipment Type:
    Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range:
    11/01/2011 - 11/01/2011
    h0h0h0

That reference code I entered in I enetered with the XX in it. Go ahead. Give it a try.

*pop - hope bubble*

Ugh........my bubble popped as well, but i didn't believe it anyway to be honest.
    12-08-11 04:46 PM
    Amazing. Simply amazing.
    12-08-11 04:55 PM

Shipment Reference:
    SBBCZ620XX415491
    Shipment Type:
    Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range:
    11/01/2011 - 11/01/2011
    h0h0h0

*pop - hope bubble*

That may be a valid postal code in Canada for letters to Santa

Did you enter the proper reference, or did you enter it with the xx in it?
    12-08-11 05:06 PM
    Using the method above ( Thanks by the way )

>>> Not all tracking information is available at this time. Please try again later.

Shipment Reference:
    SBBCA643592xxxx
    Shipment Type:
    Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range:
    11/10/2011 - 12/08/2011
    Destination Postcode/ZIP Code:
    Exxxx3
    Mine says ">>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again." What does this mean?
    But when I called shopbb they said it has been shipped on Tuesday at 3PM..
    12-08-11 05:09 PM
    Mine says ">>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again." What does this mean?
    Did you tick the "mail innovations" tab and put your post code in ?
    12-08-11 05:14 PM
    Did you tick the "mail innovations" tab and put your post code in ?
    yes, i did it all. I tried it in ups, US and CA websites, it gives the same prompt. Wonder what now.
    12-08-11 05:19 PM
    same here, does this trick work only for canada, or for the US packages as well? i heard some people are getting them through usps, did u have to pay extra to get it by ups?
    12-08-11 05:33 PM
    same here, does this trick work only for canada, or for the US packages as well? i heard some people are getting them through usps, did u have to pay extra to get it by ups?
    Maybe. Also maybe my package hasn't left their facility.... OR maybe it has not been shipped at all! Afterall I don't trust shopbb that much now.
    12-08-11 05:44 PM
    That may be a valid postal code in Canada for letters to Santa

Did you enter the proper reference, or did you enter it with the xx in it?

I enter it exactly as shown below.

Notice that the SBBCA is typed in as SBBCZ??
    Notice the date?
    Also the two XX's in the middle?

I challenge you. Enter in any tracking number that is simular to yours and you will see it will find anything for any postal code.

Originally Posted by The_Adventist View Post

Shipment Reference:
    SBBCZ620XX415491
    Shipment Type:
    Mail Innovations
    Ship Date Range:
    11/01/2011 - 11/01/2011
    h0h0h0

*pop - hope bubble*
    12-08-11 06:15 PM
    First post here although I've been lurking since I ordered a playbook from shopblackberry.com.
    Here's my order timeline:
    29 Nov placed order for Playbook for $199 (hadn't heard about the $10 discount) A confirmation email was received right away. A few days later my order status changed to "shipped" when I logged in to SBB.

5 Dec Called the number provided in this forum and the rep said it would actually ship that day.

8 Dec (today) I got an email stating my order had shipped with a USPS tracking link. The link shows it as received in Winston-Salem NC on the 7th, with delivery estimated for the 10th. Don't know why it takes 3 days to go less than 100 miles.

I also entered the tracking number at UPS and they report receiving the package on the 5th (the day the SBB rep said it would ship) and transferring it to the USPS in Greensboro on the 7th.

So far I really don't have any problem with Shopblackberry.com. They said there would be delays due to the holiday sales volume and they told the truth when I inquired about the shipping status by phone. I am also thankful that they continued to take orders after every other retailer seemed to be sold out with most saying "in-store only" with all area stores reporting "out of stock". There was quite a lag in receiving the shipment notice but it was in time for me to anticipate the arrival date.

I'll post an update if there is any problem actually receiving the Playbook.

Brad
    12-08-11 06:23 PM
400 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD