03-01-12 03:19 AM
    03-01-12 03:43 AM
    Lol a little bit too late, anyways always good to see that peoples put the effort in it.
    But you might want to browse around the forums or search first.
    Most likely it's already posted by someone else.
    03-01-12 04:00 AM
    That is a good commercial! They need to shrink it down and put it on tv!
    03-01-12 06:26 AM
    bit of bridge internet would be good too. Attracting people towards the tablet as well as the phone
    03-01-12 06:34 AM
    Except for the music that's a great ad. Like it.
    03-01-12 06:39 AM
    Nice ad, perhaps for a Superbowl. A 30 second advert for TV would be most welcome.
    artie likes this.
    03-01-12 06:42 AM
    Nice playbook commercial, just a little long. RIM definitely needs to pick up its media awareness.....this is a good start
    03-01-12 06:43 AM
    I saw the commercial and I have to say that it sucks. I love the PlayBook but the commercial isn't catchy enough. RIM needs to do a better job if it plans to entice others. Hopefully there will be better ones soon.
    03-01-12 07:26 AM
    why does it suck? any reason other than not being catch enough for you?
    03-01-12 07:33 AM
    That's not bad. Shows real life situations. Only problem
    Is nobody will see it other than blackberry fans and that's not who blackberry needs. They need new people
    03-01-12 07:37 AM
    Something like this running in store (if the PBs were working) would work well.

The mom/professional/social/active lifestyle 'meld' of this ad is completely true. It's a "you can" ad.

Not over aggressive, it's BlackBerry, cool, collected, and mature. Great work IMHO.

jt
    03-01-12 07:37 AM
    "Who said you can't take it all with you?" - BRILLIANT slogan.
    Music is boring, but I love the slogan and easygoing feeling.
    Nicely done.
    03-01-12 07:51 AM
    Again, I must be one of the few that enjoyed the "backround" music; the music was not supposed to be the main subject. So many times the music is loud and obnoxious that distracts the from message intended......IMHO
    Great comermercial, thanks.
    03-01-12 08:09 AM
    Again, I must be one of the few that enjoyed the "backround" music; the music was not supposed to be the main subject. So many times the music is loud and obnoxious that distracts the from message intended......IMHO
    Great comermercial, thanks.
    agree. instead of jiving to the music, it will make people concentrate on what the ad is saying

sent from the awesome playbook
    03-01-12 08:53 AM
    Oh def a nice video. A shorter version would be perfect for a commercial.
    03-01-12 09:53 AM
    I loved that commercial. It pretty much hits the high points of the PlayBook features and gets the points across in a friendly, non-techy manner.
    03-01-12 10:09 AM
    bb needs to push that commercial out! keep playing it on tv... cuz it's amazing...

when a viewer can emotionally connect with the ad it really works (i.e. apple commercials)
    03-01-12 10:21 AM
    Very good clip, thanks for sharing!

I wish my playbook video chat was as clear as in the ad, and rotation would be as swift as shown as well though
    03-01-12 10:29 AM
    I saw the commercial and I have to say that it sucks. I love the PlayBook but the commercial isn't catchy enough. RIM needs to do a better job if it plans to entice others. Hopefully there will be better ones soon.
    You have to think about which target audience this is directed to... Obviously, a commercial showing ******** teens playing Angry Birds or filming themselves smoking weed with a big fat bong would be catchy enough, but this isn't the Playbook target.

It's a business tablet, not a toy.

I like when she put back the tablet in her small purse and leave, this is one of the PB strenght, you don't feel like you're carrying a LCD monitor all around...
    03-01-12 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD