hi all.after searching for many moons to use torrents on the playbook.i dont like that web based site.way to much work cutting and pasting and waiting.i found a bar file called play torrent.it was available o n appworld before i believe but not now.not sure uf it was a free app.it works prettygood.u download the torrent as normal and playtorrent sees it and downloads the file just like utorrent but without some features.its a little slow but does work.also got a app calked tv to go but cant get it to work.why were these apps pulled from appworld
    01-17-12 12:42 AM
    hi all.after searching for many moons to use torrents on the playbook.i dont like that web based site.way to much work cutting and pasting and waiting.i found a bar file called play torrent.it was available o n appworld before i believe but not now.not sure uf it was a free app.it works prettygood.u download the torrent as normal and playtorrent sees it and downloads the file just like utorrent but without some features.its a little slow but does work.also got a app calked tv to go but cant get it to work.why were these apps pulled from appworld
    Tv on the go is still available but only for Indian PB users. PlayTorrent never made it to AppWorld because RIM thought it did'nt comply with its silly rules.
    01-17-12 02:15 AM
    I would also love a Torrent app.
    01-17-12 02:24 AM
    I would also love a Torrent app.
    get it here:

PlayTorrent – First Ever BlackBerry Torrent Client Now Available for BlackBerry PlayBook | BlackBerry India
    jeffrey1027 and Bobcat665 like this.
    01-17-12 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD