Is there a way to merge the events from my Torch 9800 calendar with my PB now that I have OS2? I use my BB Torch calendar to schedule all appointments. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    03-03-12 07:24 AM
    I also have a Torch 9800 and a playbook. There are two calendars on the playbook with OS2. The bridge calendar will automatically mirror the calendar on your Torch. The new native calendar will not (unless you sync it through Google calendar or something similar). Have you set up the bridge between the two and looked at the bridge calendar?
    hudsmom likes this.
    03-03-12 08:29 AM
    Not yet, and those of us who have used our BB calendars for years are disappointed about it. There are a bunch of threads about the ability to merge Outlook calendars with the new OS2 calendar, but no joy for everybody else. Hopefully it'll happen one day.
    03-03-12 08:31 AM
    Not yet, and those of us who have used our BB calendars for years are disappointed about it. There are a bunch of threads about the ability to merge Outlook calendars with the new OS2 calendar, but no joy for everybody else. Hopefully it'll happen one day.
    You have to associate your calendar with an email address. What type of account did you use?
    03-03-12 10:07 AM
    I have bridged the two, but didn't realize there was a bridge calendar. Thanks I'll look for that.
    03-07-12 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD