Since os2 every time I pick my PlayBook up it tells me it's changed my time zone, to what it always was anyway! Does anyone else's get this and does anyone know how to stop it?
    03-01-12 10:13 AM
    I have noticed this a few times now, keeps alerting me it switched my timezone to New York Cit/EST or something. I haven't really paid much attention to it, just acknowledge the alert.
    03-01-12 11:26 AM
    It's damed annoying, please someone how do I stop it
    03-01-12 01:31 PM
    Please, does anyone know how to stop this!
    03-08-12 10:39 AM
    Please, does anyone know how to stop this!
    Might swipe down into the PlayBook configuration, scroll down to Date & Time, then turn OFF Set Date and Time Automatically?
    03-08-12 10:53 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, had thought of that but then my time would not update automatically! Not trying to be funny at all but I assume there is something wrong to make it do it non stop. Thanks for the only suggestion, and watch yourself out there.
    03-08-12 01:03 PM
    Is your BlackBerry PlayBook connecting to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server? All these random one-off issues point to user-specific / device-specific problems likely due to corruption of an internal database on the device. But this is simply speculation on my part. If you security wipe and re-install the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS 2.0 software does the time zone issue return? Give it a try and report back please.
    03-08-12 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD