Well, I was just told yesterday after a few weeks of mulling over buying a Playbook that I was getting one through work!!

Now that I don't have to drop my own money for the Playbook, I was looking into accessories for it and really love the idea of the dock/charging station to display this sexy device on my desk while not using it during the day. That said, I have concerns over what docking the playbook on a charging station will do to the battery's ability to hold a charge over time.

Thoughts?
    04-06-11 03:40 PM
    Li-Ion with battery management software? You should be fine
    Zizzzzy likes this.
    04-06-11 03:56 PM
    cool do any of these docking stations have hdmi output so i can just rest it on the table and watch my big screen tv.
    04-06-11 05:23 PM
    I'd like to know that as well. I'm sure once manufacturers see how it sells they may make more accessories for it.
    04-06-11 06:30 PM
    I have wondered if there is room to put it in the charging stand if you have the PB in a case.

I just got an Otterbox Defender case for my new iPod Touch which I really like, but it adds to the device thickness. I know lots of people have ordered those for their Playbook and I'm still debating which case I want, and if I want the charger as well.
    04-07-11 05:40 PM
    Thanks for the Answer.

I too hope that the docking or another accessory will allow charge + HDMI
    04-08-11 04:02 PM
    I just hope its better then the one for the Xoom. That one is to overpriced and very meh.
    04-08-11 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD