Seems to work well.

Replaces the need for an app at least for me.
    09-21-11 02:47 PM
    Buggy as a mofo on Bridge. Yet to try it on wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 04:07 PM
    Us Canuckleheads are shut out again...
    09-21-11 04:16 PM
    Great to hear!

I was just looking for the app but could not find it.
    Tested this out and it seems rather slow and has an Album Artwork bug but other than that it seems fine.

Thanks
    09-21-11 07:22 PM
    I think they are trying to move away from making apps and allowing a better tablet experience through the browser.
    09-22-11 08:37 AM
    I never used Pandora before so I can't compare. I'm using it now in one browser while surfing CB on the other. No wifi. Bridge power. Excellent. I haven't registered yet but will. Surprised it works without an account.
    09-22-11 09:00 AM
    Wifi works great. Won't go to next song on bridge for me. Oh well.

09-22-11 10:35 AM
    The new site works wonders, and the 40 hour/month limit drop is a welcome addition!
    09-22-11 01:35 PM
    its ok. I'm not too impressed. I've been sold on slacker lately but Pandora does seem to select the music better in a category
    09-22-11 08:40 PM
    mine opens fine and plays, but when i switch stations it never loads just stares at you. any ideas? old site worked fine.
    09-22-11 09:48 PM
    ummmm...it sucks, i can't switch stations, when the screen goes off the music stops...I want the old version was way better! I know it's pretty new, but I'm disappointed.
    09-22-11 10:11 PM
    Never herd of Pandora so I decided to check it it out. This is the msg I got...

"Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. [...]"

So unfortunately I wont be able to enjoy or comment on Pandora. I do use Jango though, you can create your own stations and choose what artists you wanna listen too. It has served me well and worth to a look.
    09-22-11 10:11 PM
    Anybody notice it keeps resetting your volume?
    09-22-11 11:49 PM
    My PB stopped working on Pandora the second they switched designs. Tried to get some help from Pandora but the response was - "Sorry we never supported those devices in the first place so you're lucky it ever worked at all.

Now thats customer service!
    09-23-11 07:55 AM
    My PB stopped working on Pandora the second they switched designs. Tried to get some help from Pandora but the response was - "Sorry we never supported those devices in the first place so you're lucky it ever worked at all.

Strange it works for some but not for others.
    It doesn't happen often but I lol at that response from pandora.

09-23-11 08:10 AM
    They must be doing some work to improve it ....I have notice better performance on the PB in the last 24hrs. At first the only way to get more than 1 song was to refresh the browser constantly. Now the songs are loading normally, but the album artwork is duplicated in the top right corner of the window. Maybe somebody is listening - but doesn't want to admit it.
    09-23-11 09:13 AM

I could not get into Pandora using my playbook because of two web browsing privacy and security settings.
    1) popup blocker (duh).
    2) browser set to private.

Blocking popups just showed Pandora's main page. I set "Block popups" OFF, re-entered Pandoras website and that allowed the popup to show so I could select radio stations / login.

Once in I could not get songs to play until I set "private browsing" OFF.

Hope that helps some users who are finding issues entering/using Pandora's HTML5 update.

Sidenote: My first post in Crackberry. I just bought a Bold 9930. First BB phone I've owned and I must say it's better than wifes Android and def on par with that OTHER phone. I almost broke down and succumbed to the masses but I'll take my 30 quality apps and a phone that can party for two days on a single charge over any phone that needs bed rest by sundown anyday!!
    Last edited by oneilka; 09-24-11 at 07:02 AM.
    09-24-11 06:10 AM
    mine opens fine and plays, but when i switch stations it never loads just stares at you. any ideas? old site worked fine.
    Before changing stations, press the thumb up or down button (like-dislike) for the currently playing song. Then change stations. Seems to work for me, but it is a little peculiar.
    09-25-11 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD