elimination of the android player so my playbook is cured of its identity crisis
    Hgouck likes this.
    03-22-12 06:51 AM
    Tough call, as several things would make me more happy. Probably #1 would be that they fix the memory bleed bug so I don't have to restart. It takes about 2 minutes to boot up.

Other than that, fix the messages app so I can select all and mark as read or that it doesn't have to refresh a thread multiple times before i can see and respond to the latest message via FB chat or twitter dm.
    03-22-12 07:04 AM
    The ability to use folders within the video app, most of my files are organised in named folders and the files within by episode number only. At this time if I copy a folder over to the playbook all I see are lots of files with numbers for names instead of being able to choose a folder and going from there
    03-22-12 07:05 AM
    The ability to use folders within the video app, most of my files are organised in named folders and the files within by episode number only. At this time if I copy a folder over to the playbook all I see are lots of files with numbers for names instead of being able to choose a folder and going from there
    ^
    !---- This!

The major improvement on PB I'd want to see is all covered by the one theme "Organisation": Folders and File management within the Apps

I have something like 50 videos on my PB, which I have to scroll through to find the one I want as they appear in seeming random order.

It's the browser bookmark issue all over again. Please RIM, let me rename, sort, and organise bookmarks.
    Last edited by JeepBB; 03-22-12 at 07:42 AM.
    03-22-12 07:39 AM
    USB OTG with plug and play support, oh the possibilities...
    Yes, bookmark and file management.
    I am JT likes this.
    03-22-12 08:56 AM
    Hardware
    ------------
    A charging doc adding :
    - Usb host + hub
    - Wired network (via HDMI ?)

Software:
    ------------
    A full TCP/IP stack including Upnp (DLNA) and (shared) drive mounting [like ghost commander app]
    03-22-12 09:12 AM
    - improved browser with bookmark management
    - decent PDF reader
    - yes, bezel scrolling sounds cool, so we can avoid accidently tap the ads strategically placed on the right of the screen.
    03-22-12 09:30 AM
    So, being a newbie to this forum... is there anywhere these suggestions can be submitted to RIM?
    03-22-12 10:04 AM
    The ability to read/write SMS over bridge...
    03-22-12 10:25 AM
    So, being a newbie to this forum... is there anywhere these suggestions can be submitted to RIM?
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/.../bd-p/playbook

Suggestions on how to better the Playbook - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    torndownunit and Chrisy like this.
    03-22-12 11:05 AM
    i agree with what ever1 said..
    also a revamped BBM while bridged... hoping this will come with next update
    03-22-12 11:44 AM
    BBM Music integration
    BBM
    03-22-12 12:21 PM
    I want it to wake me up, make me breakfast, smile and say nice things to me.
    castleruins likes this.
    03-22-12 07:11 PM
    Full Bluetooth file transfer (object push), message notification and A2DP (audio sink) capabilities, including volume control (AV remote control), already!

USB OTG

The full docket of fully functional native apps that older devices already have, especially the native GPS apps that have been MIA so far.

A better PDF reader.
    Last edited by Bobcat665; 03-23-12 at 08:40 AM.
    03-23-12 08:34 AM
    yup, as previously stated, Rapid charging Dock with HDMI support.

Also, for official RIM Products like the Rapid Charger to not cost an arm and a leg, a normal charger costs about �5, the rapid charger costs 10x that, without performing 10x better!

Also, id like RIM to stop telling us about what they are doing until nearer the time they release things. they announced OS2.0 was coming, then made everyone wait how many months without another word on the matter? I think they should take the Apple route and only announce something a week or two before its actually released.
    03-23-12 08:49 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD