I am selling my blackberry playbook (16GB) on gumtree in case anyone wants to buy.

Why am I selling it? Because I am very much a media-prone person and as such will need a bigger HD space and 16GB is suddenly too small for me. And as such, I'm selling my current one to save towards a 64GB (save because I'm still very much unemployed and job-searching)

I still have the case for it and the USB connection. I also have the charger (and it works) however, its a tad faulty so if you do buy, you might want to buy a new charger.

It will be cleaned and shined upon request to buy and I can assure you it will look brand new.

Hope that's all.

PS: If you don't want or not interested but you know someone who is, it will be very much appreciated if you can please tell them about it. And here are the links.
    TABLET FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in London | Laptops for Sale | Gumtree.com
    Blackberry Playbook 16GB in London | Other Miscellaneous Goods for Sale | Gumtree.com

Thank you for your time :-)
    12-24-12 09:14 AM
    You may want to drop the price a little, considering a new 64gb can be had for �129
    12-24-12 10:42 AM
    Agree. This is way to expensive. It looks as if you are looking for someone to buy you a new 64GB PB. An average price on ebay.co.uk of a 16GB PB is around �80 (with a fully functional charger). If you are looking of a quick sell you must consider lowering the price considerably. (also notice that others in the London area sell the exact same item for �85 so I can't see why should anyone buy yours)
    12-24-12 11:02 AM
    �120 - you have to be kidding. Suggest �60-70 is a more sensible price

Good luck, there may be some suckers out there on gum tree....
    12-24-12 01:44 PM
    if you are a media-prone person why not just set up media streaming network? i keep nothing stored on my playbook but simply access all my media over the network on demand. do the same with my tv and android dongle, as well as my phone. all wireless.
    12-24-12 02:05 PM
    oh I know its expensive. But I'm kinda short on funds. :-( but I guess I could do �100.. :S
    12-27-12 03:53 PM