...a keyboard case for their PBs. It's NOT OEM but it may work. I posted this in another thread. It's a couple bucks more than the Cost Central deal (which may/may not get restocked or offered again).

Buy.com - Leather Stand Case w/Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for BlackBerry PlayBook - Black
    12-16-12 12:48 PM
    If I recall the the product in the link has very soft, sponge-like keys and appears to be the same keyboard and case I bought my mother. It works well enough for her. By the way, from time of placing the order to physical delivery took over 2 months; I thought the order placed through a website promoted by another forum member was a scam until the keyboard and case arrived. I would recommend the BlackBerry OEM Convertible Case and Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard over this product regardless of price.
    12-16-12 01:56 PM
    This is the same product that's listed on ebay for around �20 (UK). I have one, as does my mother in law. Both of us use it for business. Yes it has soft keys and you get the odd double letter, but generally - for the price - its an excellent buy. However it is not leather, regardless of what the listing says on the ad, plus i'm sure you'll find it cheaper on ebay with postage included.
    breathlessTP likes this.
    12-16-12 02:08 PM
    The post with link was meant as an alternative buying option in case Cost Central's deal isn't restocked and NOT about other websites, scams, delivery time, order status or even eBay.

There are many non-OEM products which work just as well which may suit some (can't please everyone). I also keep in mind OEM doesn't always mean it comes without its own flaws.
    Try and help and get slammed in the process - Geez!
    12-16-12 03:45 PM
    The post with link was meant as an alternative buying option in case Cost Central's deal isn't restocked and NOT about other websites, scams, delivery time, order status or even eBay.

There are many non-OEM products which work just as well which may suit some (can't please everyone). I also keep in mind OEM doesn't always mean it comes without its own flaws.
    Try and help and get slammed in the process - Geez!
    I think I speak on behalf of the other respondents to the original message in this thread in saying we were not saying the mentioned product was defective nor that the outlets engaged in the sale thereof are scamming people. Nobody was slamming you.
    12-16-12 05:02 PM
    slamming would be saying its a piece of crap. Pointing out that the item (which I recall is an IP28) is generally cheaper on ebay, isn't leather, and is generally pretty good despite some negative reviews, I think, is supporting your providing of the link with info from a user.
    12-16-12 11:48 PM
    i have this, is good for what it is. In the UK the OEM covertable case is almost as much as buying the tablet in the first place. I got mine from amazon for �18.99, at this price is well worth the money. it is soft but is nice and i can proberbly type faster on it that my laptop i have had for alot longer. its not perfect, but it is very good value
    12-17-12 10:43 AM