How do I add a third start screen to the my Playbook?

It seems like I have seen how, but cannot find the instructions.

thks in advance
    09-20-12 09:30 AM
    Simply press and hold an icon until they start wobbling and throw it over to the right (the next screen)
    09-20-12 09:48 AM
    And you can create more to the right of the second and third. And if you look at the main screen, you can see a LITTLE White Box and a similar "black" box - those will show those additional screens and show which one you are in. They can be hard to see depending on your wallpaper.
    09-20-12 11:11 AM
    And you can create more to the right of the second and third. And if you look at the main screen, you can see a LITTLE White Box and a similar "black" box - those will show those additional screens and show which one you are in. They can be hard to see depending on your wallpaper.
    SEE? that's what I love about CrackBerry! Uncle F2 (and other longtimers) is such an awesome resource - he even anticipates the next question (or in other cases - the question you should have asked) and answers that, TOO.

I love Crackberry and the CrackBerryians (ites?)
    diegonei likes this.
    09-20-12 12:02 PM
    SEE? that's what I love about CrackBerry! Uncle F2 (and other longtimers) is such an awesome resource - he even anticipates the next question (or in other cases - the question you should have asked) and answers that, TOO.

I love Crackberry and the CrackBerryians (ites?)
    (blushing...) - aw shucks (is that Texas enough from this guy from Da Bronx). I do wish Rim would Enlarge those TINY Squares showing the current and off (both to the left and right once you move right) screen panels.
    09-20-12 12:21 PM
    <me> glasses on . . . glasses off . . . glasses on . . . glasses off . . . where are my glasses?
    09-20-12 12:42 PM
    Thks once again
    09-20-12 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD