My paid apps should be attached to my BlackBerry ID, but will I be able to redownload to a different device? Maybe I'm seeing things but my 32GB PB appears to have a screen flicker issue, and I figure if I'm going to take it back anyway I may as well upgrade...
    02-16-12 10:16 PM
    Yes u can..if u use ur previous bb id u can dl back..find it at myworld uninstalled..n reinstall back..
    Thunderbuck and Harborcoat like this.
    02-16-12 10:19 PM
    Yes thats correct, All your apps you download to the PB is tied into your BlackBerry ID thus transferable to another PB.
    Harborcoat likes this.
    02-16-12 10:25 PM
    Thanks guys, I was afraid it there would be DRM, like the way Nintendo ties downloaded games to the system it was downloaded to.
    02-16-12 10:40 PM
    Yes. Unfortunately App World insists on keeping EVERYTHING, including stuff you never want to install again...

I upgraded to a new 64GB PlayBook myself when they hit $299; it was completely painless.
    02-16-12 10:49 PM
    Yes I went from 16g to 64g...so you see SIZE REALLY DOES MATTER
    02-16-12 10:49 PM
    You're not seing things, the first Playbook I bought was a 16gb for $199 that had the same screen flicking issue you mentioned, so I returned it.

Now I have a 64gb that I got for $299, and no more screen flicking
    02-16-12 11:07 PM
    Bear in mind that any apps you had that were on special and installed for free (I got Tofu2 for free when the developer put it on special for a week or so) won't be available for free download. I lost Tofu2 and MW2: Black Pegasus when I upgraded from 16gb to 64gb.
    02-16-12 11:14 PM
    Bear in mind that any apps you had that were on special and installed for free (I got Tofu2 for free when the developer put it on special for a week or so) won't be available for free download. I lost Tofu2 and MW2: Black Pegasus when I upgraded from 16gb to 64gb.
    Good to know for the future. Luckily I won't be losing anything then, but I should hurry before something does come up!
    02-16-12 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD