As a proud and happy owner of both a 9800 and PB (running developer OS 2.0) I am only putting this message out in hopes someone at RIM or the PB team will read this (which I assume won't happen... but it never hurts to wish aloud, right).

1. Native file manager like I have on my phone.
    2. Native email client.
    3. (Hopefully) native BBM client.
    4. Google Talk App.
    5. CKJ input, desperately, desperately, desperately.
    6. The ability to buy apps and charge them to my provider's bill rather than CC/PP only.
    7. A native alarm clock that allows me to choose alarm sound, looks like 9800's flipclock, and has options to dim/brighten as needed.
    8. AAC audio playback on AVI files. I'm happy with divx being covered but most AVIs I download have to be converted. I'd rather not have to.
    9. A nicer music interface. IMO the OS6 music interface on my phone is perfect-perfect. I don't like the one on the PB.
    10. A native MemoPad program.
    11. To be able to open XLS files with Docs To Go. If I make a spreadsheet on the PB, no problem. If I download one or try to load off of bridge it won't recognize the file as Excel-compatible. I read it was a glitch they're aware of... hope it's true.

I think that's it. I know this is the 50th thread like it but what better way to start my CB life than with a wish list, right?

I love my new PB and only wish I knew how to code apps myself. Alas...

^^
    ronelectronic likes this.
    12-30-11 10:09 AM
    Word substitution, SugarSync (CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH), Bridge SMS functionality and a music and video store that actually works outside of North America (Probably too much to ask though).

PS. DLNA support as well please.
    12-30-11 10:31 AM
    Welcome to the forum. Many of your requests are discussed in the following thread and you will find a lot of tips, tricks and general advice to help you deal with the deficiencies until RIM addresses them:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

Regarding # 6. (The ability to buy apps and charge them to my provider's bill rather than CC/PP only.): This is not possible on PB because it is not associated with your carrier except indirectly via the bridge. For the same reason, you will also find that App World on your PB will not open unless a wi-fi connection is available.
    12-30-11 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD